Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full time insta hun but can’t find 1 bastard minute clean her mirror before doing a freebie haul, fed up of this crappy influencer culture and my view paying into it. I come so close to unfollowing these twats every single day. They make me so angry😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she lost her bleeping mind with that hideous haul - imagine going out in that black jumper? everytime she takes a drink there will be feathers in it 🤣. Not one item fits her properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is not sizing UP to a 28 you need to do Jess, it’s just admitting you ARE a size 28!!

FFS don’t earn a living off being a body positive plus size influencer for ITS if you can’t even admit your own dress size.
6B207C39-0684-4C57-85E3-E7C4BC33621D.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It does seem as though she’s in size denial. Nothing fits. I get she makes money out of posting the outfits, but she’s not a great advert. Why not just send them back and order her true size? She’d surely get more clicks if they looked better on.

Full time insta hun but can’t find 1 bastard minute clean her mirror before doing a freebie haul, fed up of this crappy influencer culture and my view paying into it. I come so close to unfollowing these twats every single day. They make me so angry😂
I said this on another thread. I’m still following this thread because it makes me laugh at times, but I’ve done a lot of unfollowing on Instagram. It’s mostly just shallow, pointless stuff aimed at taking hard working people for mugs.

Reactions: 12
ASOS gifted her a voucher to purchase this haul??? SORRY??? Ffs!
Absolutely disgusting. And she’s AFF linked everything that really pisses me off. It’s really filled me with rage. Why can’t asos donate to a woman’s shelter or charity or anything would be better then this. It’s a sad state of affairs when asos will get more publicity from gifting her shite then donating.
I would say I’m going to boycott asos but like the rest of us haven’t got any disposable income to be buying. Even if I did I would NOT be clicking on any links whatsoever it’s not hard to find stuff yourself anyway she must think we are all stupid.

Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant but I’m just so sick of this culture and to top it all off everything looks tit.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely disgusting. And she’s AFF linked everything that really pisses me off. It’s really filled me with rage. Why can’t asos donate to a woman’s shelter or charity or anything would be better then this. It’s a sad state of affairs when asos will get more publicity from gifting her shite then donating.
I would say I’m going to boycott asos but like the rest of us haven’t got any disposable income to be buying. Even if I did I would NOT be clicking on any links whatsoever it’s not hard to find stuff yourself anyway she must think we are all stupid.

Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant but I’m just so sick of this culture and to top it all off everything looks tit.
She has just become a parody and laughing stock

Reactions: 6
The green lounge suit. Almost, not quite but, almost as bad as the DS one. It makes her look twice the size she is which she could do without.

The jumpsuit is TIGHT. The buttons are pulling.
I don’t get how she thinks that fits her

Reactions: 7
What a pile of shite. What's the point of the hauls? To show us what we could wear if we just want to sit in the house, go to Sorella Sorella or to an ITS meeting?

Reactions: 9
As she has got bigger she seems to have lost her identity a bit. She doesn’t seem to choose a style just flits to whatever now fits her but then you never see it on her unless it’s pjs!

Reactions: 9
What a pile of shite. What's the point of the hauls? To show us what we could wear if we just want to sit in the house, go to Sorella Sorella or to an ITS meeting?
I wouldn’t mind but she wears the same things over and over again. Maybe one or two bits from each collection.

Reactions: 2
Why do they all have this problem? Poppy can’t admit what size she’s wearing, Jess can’t. It’s like the only one that can is What Laura Loves.

I don’t get the ‘asos gave me a voucher’ what’s that all about

I don’t get the ‘asos gave me a voucher’ what’s that all about
Can you imagine being told here's £100 (or whatever amount it was) go spend it on some clothes to showcase our ranges and you chose those hideous looking & not even remotely flattering outfits!!!

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine being told here's £100 (or whatever amount it was) go spend it on some clothes to showcase our ranges and you chose those hideous looking & not even remotely flattering outfits!!!
in the wrong size too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.