Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought. Most influencers on insta have their management contact details listed in the bio but Jess doesn't, I think that must mean she isn't represented.
It might explain why her content is horrific, I think she'd probably benefit from one but she's too tight to pay for one.

Reactions: 10
She'll appear this afternoon claiming she's been up hours getting loads done! The fact she always looks like she's just fallen out of bed complete with eye snot and creases on her face is by the by ! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Just a thought. Most influencers on insta have their management contact details listed in the bio but Jess doesn't, I think that must mean she isn't represented.
It might explain why her content is horrific, I think she'd probably benefit from one but she's too tight to pay for one.
She would have to pay an agency... or maybe work more. Doesn’t go with our Jess

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure about working more. Poppy is with an agency and she seems to have worked less since going full time instahun.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure about working more. Poppy is with an agency and she seems to have worked less since going full time instahun.
Right but maybe she gets less contracts? It's not that they ask them to do a lot of efforts anyway.
Maybe putting a little bit more effort ?

Reactions: 2
I think Jess is more than happy with her ITS contract plus any freebies that come her way that require her to put in minimum effort to advertise. She wouldn't be able to go on 3 or 4 holidays a year plus all her weekends away if she had to actually..you know ...work!

Reactions: 8
Can you explain why you have to scatter it all around the room then?

Screenshot_20221030-135708_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221030-135713_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221030-135715_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221030-135717_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221030-135719_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
She must still be festering in those stinking pjs as haven’t seen her yet???

Reactions: 6
When the camera went round I think I saw her toenails painted red so hopefully she’s actually had a wash! X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dread to think how much crap they are hoarding in the rest of the house if that is all from their under stair cupboard. They clearly throw nothing away just chuck it in a cupboard and forget about it.

Imagine the clothes she has!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When you see the state of what's out of the cupboard, you understand why they're so bad at packing luggage.
Maybe a few well identified boxes would help (for ex. the Christmas stuff), and a big Spring cleaning, from time to time, even if you don't move 😄

Reactions: 4
Look at all the tit we have ....

About to do an ASOS haul ?!?

Make it make sense.

More piles of clothes she doesn't need ordered to clutter up an already bursting at the seams house. Even if they are just to be AF linked and returned it's still so vulgar when she is literally showing us what an absolute chaotic hoarder she is and how we should not be influenced by her in any way at all !!!

Reactions: 14
Look at all the tit we have ....

About to do an ASOS haul ?!?

Make it make sense.

More piles of clothes she doesn't need ordered to clutter up an already bursting at the seams house. Even if they are just to be AF linked and returned it's still so vulgar when she is literally showing us what an absolute chaotic hoarder she is and how we should not be influenced by her in any way at all !!!
Plus she only had a collection out 2 weeks ago plus another one is incoming ..

It's a bit odd she hasn't mentioned her upcoming launch party for the Christmas dresses ?

Reactions: 9
I've not got time to watch the whole haul yet, but I bet everything is amazing because it's been gifted.

I've not got time to watch the whole haul yet, but I bet everything is amazing because it's been gifted.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.