Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she own any other pyjamas? That pair must stink to high heaven, as she wears them constantly

Reactions: 5
Does she own any other pyjamas? That pair must stink to high heaven, as she wears them constantly
I hope they're going to the washing machine tonight after a whole afternoon clearing up...

She's at home all the week, nice of her to wait for Milli's day off to start clearing up the mess btw lol

Reactions: 8
There’s still time for that!

You spoke too soon.
How can you do physical jobs at home whilst still wearing the pjs you wore the night before 🤮 at least chuck on some old leggings and a baggy top and definitely some fresh knickers

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t stand not wearing a bra and my tits flapping everywhere while doing some physical work

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t stand not wearing a bra and my tits flapping everywhere while doing some physical work
She has some comfy house bras, get one of those on.

The unwashed front bottom area in unwashed pyjamas is a recipe for disaster, imo

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Foisty

3 hrs ago starting packing. 1hr Later, already having a break, putting the telly on ….
No way she got to boxing tit up. They are so bleeping lazy it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You just know she’s got a pure stinky disco biff and every time she bends over Milli gets a waft of it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So predictable... they still have so much to do. They have no idea😂
Screenshot_20221029-190536_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.