Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me does she actually think anyone is going to buy from her affiliate link after seeing the state of her getting into it & the state of her in it! I would run a bleeping mile and like shapeless

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All her stories today we're actually embarrassing to watch. The forced, fake laughing and faces during the dancing were just cringey, and the amount of effort that went into literally just getting dressed surely must be a wake up call that she can't continue as she is. Also the way she kept kicking her legs forward as a way to pull up the shapewear did my head in 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All her stories today we're actually embarrassing to watch. The forced, fake laughing and faces during the dancing were just cringey, and the amount of effort that went into literally just getting dressed surely must be a wake up call that she can't continue as she is. Also the way she kept kicking her legs forward as a way to pull up the shapewear did my head in 😅
She has actually got me raging tonight she had affiliate liked the skims dupe that didn't fit her but she shoe horned her fat arse in anyway but she wouldn't recommend it!!!

Reactions: 6
I’ll be honest, I got the skins dupe after she tagged Curvy Roamer stories. I bought 3XL, I’m a size 20. It’s tiny when you see it out of package. But I sat down like a normal person as if I was putting on tights, hey presto, on in 30 seconds & fits like a dream. It’s light & smoothing. No tightness! Perfect for Xmas sparkly dresses 👍

Reactions: 14
I’ll be honest, I got the skins dupe after she tagged Curvy Roamer stories. I bought 3XL, I’m a size 20. It’s tiny when you see it out of package. But I sat down like a normal person as if I was putting on tights, hey presto, on in 30 seconds & fits like a dream. It’s light & smoothing. No tightness! Perfect for Xmas sparkly dresses 👍
Yeah they look so small!! To be fair it didn’t look like it had fat hanging out and that which is what I expected

Reactions: 1
Noooo! Please say we’re all joking that she’s going to return them? I can’t even bear to think about it

Reactions: 2
I can’t watch the morning dances the make me cringe.

Why did she have to keep mentioning nipples! I wouldn’t have looked but as soon as she said the word my eyes went there, thanks Jess 🫣

The morning dances became a daily event as soon as some of us started commenting on them being annoying….

Reactions: 3
The morning dances are normally at noon. When she gets up. The rest of us have been up for HOURS 🙄

Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched the stories from last night, she should be embarrassed. What an absolute mess. 5XL shapewear should not be that tight on someone who claims to be a size 24. If she had to wear fitted non stretchy clothes, she would be a size 28/30. And why is everything she does chaotic? The tit falling out the dress, stumbling about, Jesus Christ, sit the duck down like a normal person. I used to love Jess, but she’s nothing more than a greasy looking lazy mess. Mortified for her.

Reactions: 15
I've been looking at Skims and the size guide, is it American sizing on the size guide? So when they say 22,24,26 is that like a UK 26,28,30? I'm confused!
If you make sure you’re on the UK site, they will be UK sizes. You can double check on the selfridges website which is definitely UK sizing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've never been a thin person, I love my food and rarely do I comment on someone's weight/size/diet because I gain weight very easily... but I am baffled by how many calories you need to consume to gain weight at her size.

My weight gain always seems to come from drinking but she doesn't seem to do a lot of that. She could eat a lot and still lose weight.

Reactions: 8
I've never been a thin person, I love my food and rarely do I comment on someone's weight/size/diet because I gain weight very easily... but I am baffled by how many calories you need to consume to gain weight at her size.

My weight gain always seems to come from drinking but she doesn't seem to do a lot of that. She could eat a lot and still lose weight.
She starts her day with a pint of milk disguised as iced coffee and it just continues on from there!

Been a while since she's been gifted chocolate and those massive boxes of sweets- she's either not showing them or those freebies have dried up!

Reactions: 8
She starts her day with a pint of milk disguised as iced coffee and it just continues on from there!

Been a while since she's been gifted chocolate and those massive boxes of sweets- she's either not showing them or those freebies have dried up!
I think she’s reluctant to show them if she’s still getting them because she knows people (rightly) think she’s a greedy pig. The last one she got she made her mum do the unboxing and reveal.

She has nothing to offer. When she’s getting Milli involved she’s desperate for content.

Reactions: 9
Took me a second to realise that was Milli not Jess with her hair tied back! 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's reached new lows in the last two days.
Why post Millie taking her place this morning, it was pointless and not funny. I'm surprised we've not had stories of her packing, I thought that would be content for her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.