Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how much were they selling their actual house?
Their house was OO 170K. Assuming it sold for higher - maybe 185? Not sure. They said they had a few offers 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I think 300K+ is well within their budget now.

Imagine all her filth and tit furniture in there , her stomping about making her coffee 😂
😂😂😭 they really do have tit furniture!

Reactions: 3
Their house was OO 170K. Assuming it sold for higher - maybe 185? Not sure. They said they had a few offers 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I think 300K+ is well within their budget now.

😂😂😭 they really do have tit furniture!
It’s that ghastly lamp that’s the final nail in the coffin. She has tit taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s that ghastly lamp that’s the final nail in the coffin. She has tit taste.
Do you remember when she bought it? She made SUCH a song and dance about it because she loved it so much 🥴 it’s the most vile thing I’ve seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
how much were they selling their actual house?
It aggrieves me that someone as talentless as her with her shite taste can have a house like that in her sights tbh. I'm usually pretty forgiving of influencer bullshit but she so bleeping below average.

Edit: Quoted wrong post, meant to quote the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think this is the house she wanted but missed out on (first house):

🧐 it is lovely!
It’s a beautiful home, I couldn’t imagine they could deal with the upkeep of it though. They barely maintain the smaller house they are in now

Reactions: 13
Given that she needed a pressure washer to get the filth and mould off her bathroom she should probably just give up and live in a skip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Bored of Jess and her bratty tit behaviour tbh, the crying picture is embarrassing. She’s a grown woman for gods sake. Cry and be upset but who in their right mind thinks in that moment “I’m so sad I’m going to capture this photo of myself crying so people can know how sad I am”

she’s like a fat overgrown toddler

Reactions: 15
Why are people doing this does anyone know? It baffles me that people are fighting hand over fist over houses that are not worth as much as they are putting in offers for?? someone more clued up please explain lol

I want to feel sorry for her but after the way she acted about the other house it’s a no from me.
When we put our offer in on the house we're buying back in July, there wasn't many to choose from. So people were paying way more than they were worth just to get one while rates were still low. People are still desperate to move house, or get on the ladder I guess so to some people it was worth paying a little extra.

But now it's going the other way, because interest rates are going up, more people are selling (especially when they had their mortgage on a low rate and its now up for renewal so can't afford it). But the prices will start to go down as high interest rates mean people can't afford to buy with the mortgage they were hoping to get a few months ago. So it's basically gonna end up with loads on the market and no one buying.

I realise this is a very boring message but hope it makes sense 🤣

Reactions: 11
Why is she so upset? She doesn’t need to move, she hasn’t got children sharing rooms, she’s not pregnant and needing a room in the next 9 months, they haven’t changed jobs and facing a ridiculous commute, no elderly relatives are needing them to move to help care.

As others have mentioned, with what’s on the horizon increasing borrowing is not the most sensible step atm unless you need to as stated above. I really hate the sense of entitlement this influencer generation have inflicted on us.

Try getting off your fat arse Jess and improving the home that you have got, it’s what people used to do rather than expecting to walk into a ready made better home.

Reactions: 21
I think this is the house she wanted but missed out on (first house):

🧐 it is lovely!
Love that! Xx

Why is she so upset? She doesn’t need to move, she hasn’t got children sharing rooms, she’s not pregnant and needing a room in the next 9 months, they haven’t changed jobs and facing a ridiculous commute, no elderly relatives are needing them to move to help care.

As others have mentioned, with what’s on the horizon increasing borrowing is not the most sensible step atm unless you need to as stated above. I really hate the sense of entitlement this influencer generation have inflicted on us.

Try getting off your fat arse Jess and improving the home that you have got, it’s what people used to do rather than expecting to walk into a ready made better home.
Yeah she actually has a nice home with a lot of potential.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t even strike me as someone who wants to appear polished and perfect (like hinch) so it seems a house like that is purely for Instagram purposes. I think her house she has now could be better but I do think it’s nice. I think it suits her. If that makes sense. I just don’t think she has any longevity on Instagram to withstand paying a mortgage off. People are getting fed up with her.

Reactions: 13
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.