Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @GiftedNotFree for the new thread title.
Screenshot_20220911-171834_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

I can't think of a re-cap at the moment, I think the thread title says it all.
Feel free to do a re-cap, if you can think of anything, she's just so dull at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t link from the other thread but I don’t think Milli’s doing the shopping because she’s worried about being judged on what she buys. I just think she’s a lazy cow. If i remember rightly, they mostly have their shopping delivered, as well as the gousto, and then will pick bits up as they need them.

Reactions: 11
I can’t link from the other thread but I don’t think Milli’s doing the shopping because she’s worried about being judged on what she buys. I just think she’s a lazy cow. If i remember rightly, they mostly have their shopping delivered, as well as the gousto, and then will pick bits up as they need them.
I agree, it's her being lazy. I also can't believe she didn't go and pick up Darcey with Millie, it's like she can't be around his parents. I've noticed her Mum never has the dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think it's a British thing but she only cooks as an exception in fact. The rest of the time is takeaways or Gousto. When normally takeaways are the exception. And they're never tired of it.

Reactions: 1
I think it's a British thing but she only cooks as an exception in fact. The rest of the time is takeaways or Gousto. When normally takeaways are the exception. And they're never tired of it.
What do you mean a British thing?

Reactions: 1
She’s spoiling us tonight. Grimacing with Milli and the dog earlier and now close ups of her hairy chin. 🤢

Reactions: 5
Also, Gousto’s cooking isn’t it?

I like jess , I find her content interesting .but her skin is soo bad isnt it..has she ever addressed it..

Reactions: 4
Also, Gousto’s cooking isn’t it?
hmm kind of :/ No. choosing/buying your products is as important as cooking really. And I bet these boxes are expensive (except for Jess).

I like jess , I find her content interesting .but her skin is soo bad isnt it..has she ever addressed it..
For the skin, she takes advice on tiktok lol
Before, she used to say she had tried everything and didn't want advice from her followers but I don't remember her going to a dermatologist and I've been following her for years. I think she tried a dermatolgist/aesthetic service online once, something like that, but it didn't last. It's a shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She gets a lot of the gousto for free because she shares and uses peoples codes for free boxes. It’s home cooking but more convenient home cooking because the ingredients are all portioned out for you. (Jess and Milli often have the meals for four for the two of them).

With regard to takeaways in the UK I’d say it varies a lot. Some families/people will have lots but others use them as a once in a while treat. My ex manager (thin as a rake btw) literally does not cook. She lives alone and has takeaway for lunch and dinner every day. Me and my partner probably have a takeaway once/twice a month at a push. The UK as a whole probably do eat takeaway delivery food more so than lots of places in Europe where it’s more common to eat out in restaurants. It would be interesting to see the stats on it though.

hmm kind of :/ No. choosing/buying your products is as important as cooking really. And I bet these boxes are expensive (except for Jess).

For the skin, she takes advice on tiktok lol
Before, she used to say she had tried everything and didn't want advice from her followers but I don't remember her going to a dermatologist and I've been following her for years. I think she tried a dermatolgist/aesthetic service online once, something like that, but it didn't last. It's a shame.
Yes such a shame ..she's a bubbly girl .id say she is paranoid over her.skin

Reactions: 2
I had a few boxes from gousto and to be honest I loved them, I just didn't enjoy the price. Its good because I found there's no waste (only portion for the meals) so that was a massive plus for me especially if trying something new! If I had the money I'd be getting gousto on the regular to be honest. Wad also fun making new things.

I sound like a swipe up hun. But im not doing #Ads for Gousto 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the price that puts me off too. The meals I have seen look half decent.

It’s the price that puts me off too. The meals I have seen look half decent.
Usually there's discounts available for the first month or so on all the various companies - I refuse to pay full price as I don't think they're good value normally!

Reactions: 3
Whilst it's nice to see someone normalise having hair on her chin we do not need to see it 🤨

Reactions: 6
This photo she posted yesterday shocked me! She looked so ruff. She’s been on holiday! You’d think she’d look rested and rejuvenated but she just looks so aged and her eyes look like they can’t even open properly! She looks so extremely unhealthy. When will she start to realise she’s declining in health? When she’s got diabetes and it’s too late?? They had Greggs (greasy pastries) and a takeaway yesterday! These people know no balance everything is in excess
7C096242-3276-4E6E-AB31-59595FD98568.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.