Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it wouldn’t amount to much but I’d be putting in a complaint with the estate agents.

Also, she said in the boo hoo poor me locksmith story that they have around a month left in the house. I know it was spoken about yesterday, but would she not start thinking of packing up at least some of their stuff? Regardless of if they have a new property or not, they have to be out of that house.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s moaning about the cost of a locksmith with all the money she wastes on absolute tosh!
I’m sorry they lost out on the house. It’s horrible when you fall in love with a place and lose out on it.
I hope they find one soon - at least the moving content might replace the awful dancing and tea/coffee making!

Reactions: 9
Whatever house they get will end up being the same state at the current one. I swear to god, any opportunity to bring up the power washer bathroom story I am right on it "a girl I follow on insta cleaned her shower using a power washer" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 buttttt why is everyone so hurt about her moving. You can move just because you want to. Doesn't have to be a "good" reason. Cost of living crisis bla bla bla obviously isn't affecting her so why not. Karmas a b!tch though aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She may try to change her target audience with a new house maybe 🤔 only so much blagging she can do for ITS. I’d be fuming if I lost out on that house and to be fair what’s the point in best and final offers if that’s what they do??

• Sad
Reactions: 6
TBH, there's never a good time to buy a house. It's either inflated interest or inflated house prices, both are tit in different ways. If she can afford the house above, then I don't understand why she doesn't have the pick up north, guessing she doesn't want to move too far from that postcode.

Reactions: 6
I’m helping an elderly relative with all the admin and other crap that comes with selling a house (can’t use the word admin without thinking of Jess now 😞 😂)
It’s an absolute nightmare and so stressful that it’s actually really got me down - and it’s not even my house! So I do sympathise an eenie bit with Jess and I can sort of understand why she doesn’t start packing up until the completion date is definite.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
and too big for 2 people tbh. Doesn't make sense.
They're not even able to clean their actual house or hammer a nail in a wall. It's ridiculous.
THIS. Although she strikes me as the type to hire a cleaner because she genuinely cannot be bothered and has absolutely no shame in that either. I know for a fact that if they do end up getting a larger house, she won’t be able to manage the upkeep and the cleaning involved. She’s quite honestly in my opinion deluded! And to think that princess Jess is going to be going on another holiday as well soon! You’d honestly think that they’re not moving with the way they’re acting

She just seems so bratty and so entitled lately it’s so tiring to watch!

So she was sat in a car park for the best part of two hours because she couldn’t be bothered to run to the cash point a few metres away. That’s a whole new level of lazy. Even for Jess.

Also chicken thighs? Did she not say a few days ago that she didn’t like chicken thighs so didn’t order Gousto meals that included chicken thighs and now she’s still in her car, a couple of miles from home, shovelling them in her fat trap. Keep track of the tit your talking Jess, it catches up with you.

Reactions: 16
So she was sat in a car park for the best part of two hours because she couldn’t be bothered to run to the cash point a few metres away. That’s a whole new level of lazy. Even for Jess.

Also chicken thighs? Did she not say a few days ago that she didn’t like chicken thighs so didn’t order Gousto meals that included chicken thighs and now she’s still in her car, a couple of miles from home, shovelling them in her fat trap. Keep track of the tit your talking Jess, it catches up with you.
With her new nails as well.. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m helping an elderly relative with all the admin and other crap that comes with selling a house (can’t use the word admin without thinking of Jess now 😞 😂)
It’s an absolute nightmare and so stressful that it’s actually really got me down - and it’s not even my house! So I do sympathise an eenie bit with Jess and I can sort of understand why she doesn’t start packing up until the completion date is definite.
Yes, even my worst enemy I wouldn’t wish house buying on. It’s a hateful thing, until you have the key in your hand anything can happen and it is a complete rollercoaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jesus wept those stories today, literally sitting in her car for hours because she couldn’t be bothered??

I’ve just raged at my phone screen like

GET IN THE bleeping SHOP ALREADY

ok I feel better now🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She is so conscious of eating in public. You could tell she was so aware of people seeing her stuff chicken in her gob in the Sainsbos car park. Body positive my arse

Reactions: 7
and too big for 2 people tbh. Doesn't make sense.
They're not even able to clean their actual house or hammer a nail in a wall. It's ridiculous.
Too big for 2 people? If they can afford it why shouldn't they be able to buy a bigger house?

If I could I'd get it just for me and my dog 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13

Thats all I kept thinking, the other day she said she didn't like chicken thighs. I came straight over here to see if anyone had mentioned it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus wept those stories today, literally sitting in her car for hours because she couldn’t be bothered??

I’ve just raged at my phone screen like

GET IN THE bleeping SHOP ALREADY

ok I feel better now🤣🤣🤣
Same 😂😂😂 But look how happy she was when she got the food. I bet she chinned a couple of those fondant fancies before she left the car park as well.

It would be totally different if she was midway through a couple of hours journey but she was a mile or so away from her house.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.