Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Me and my partner bought a 4 bed house and it’s just the 2 of us. It’s a house we loved that happened to have 4 bedrooms. Some people “don’t understand” it. Nothing to understand. Our money, our choice.
It’s an investment too. Almost a guarantee that it’ll go up in value! The mind boggles at some people really!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think the person was saying that ANY couple with no kids shouldn’t buy a big house. I think they just meant that Jess and milli seem to struggle with the upkeep of the house they already have. We’ve seen what a tit pit it is sometimes and that it takes her multiple days to tidy and clean it even though it’s literally two adults living in it - it seems stupid to buy a bigger one that will need even more cleaning etc. They weren’t saying that everyone on this thread should only have a one or two bedroom house if they have no kids or whatever. It’s a thread about Jess and that’s all it’s about. Jesus

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think the person was saying that ANY couple with no kids shouldn’t buy a big house. I think they just meant that Jess and milli seem to struggle with the upkeep of the house they already have. We’ve seen what a tit pit it is sometimes and that it takes her multiple days to tidy and clean it even though it’s literally two adults living in it - it seems stupid to buy a bigger one that will need even more cleaning etc. They weren’t saying that everyone on this thread should only have a one or two bedroom house if they have no kids or whatever. It’s a thread about Jess and that’s all it’s about. Jesus
I agree I think it’s like lots of threads on tattle people take it personally. Like when we say she’s a fat mess etc. I also think people who work hard and then see lazy filthy grot bags like Jess being in a fortunate position to upgrade probably get pissed off. She has no talent , no skills and like someone said earlier , why are we watching a fat , greasy bird eat chicken in a car not even a 10 minute walk from her house 😂😂 it’s mad. But it’s the Jess on the fat side thread 😂 sorry that’s what my husband calls her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t want to speak for someone else but I believe the point was that she hardly manages to keep a smaller house clean and tidy, a bigger one would be even harder for her to manage (as she is a lazy unhygienic sloth)
Don’t diss sloths

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s all remember that Jess and milli had to use a pressure cleaner on their shower 🫠🫠🫠 they are both very lazy individuals. The two of them in a huge house will be amusing I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thats all I kept thinking, the other day she said she didn't like chicken thighs. I came straight over here to see if anyone had mentioned it 😂
I'm sure she said she didn't like gousto chicken thighs

Reactions: 6
That plouise makeup is awful! It’s not a bargain if half the products are unwearable! I think I’ve seen one eye palette with nice colours but the rest can get in the bin!

Reactions: 7
I wish she would realise slapping orange slop on her face 24/7 will not make her skin look any better,
It’s either that or it’s covered in sweat because she hasn’t washed it.

That was a pre record too as she had her old nails on.. so did she fake the meltdown? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That was a pre record too as she had her old nails on.. so did she fake the meltdown? 😂😂
Which part was pre recorded? The bath ad? Yeah she would have had the old nail style on, most ads are pre recorded so the company can see it first and give it the go ahead.

Reactions: 5
Let’s all remember that Jess and milli had to use a pressure cleaner on their shower 🫠🫠🫠 they are both very lazy individuals. The two of them in a huge house will be amusing I reckon.
That still makes me cringe to this day 😬 sorry but I just don't see how you can ever really get clean in a shower that's that dirty. Though I suppose it explains why she emerges every day looking like Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street

• Haha
I agree I think it’s like lots of threads on tattle people take it personally. Like when we say she’s a fat mess etc. I also think people who work hard and then see lazy filthy grot bags like Jess being in a fortunate position to upgrade probably get pissed off. She has no talent , no skills and like someone said earlier , why are we watching a fat , greasy bird eat chicken in a car not even a 10 minute walk from her house 😂😂 it’s mad. But it’s the Jess on the fat side thread 😂 sorry that’s what my husband calls her.
On the fat side??
She is far from fat
She is morbidly obese 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks sooo old in her latest stories. Would easily put her at late 40’s!
I’ve always thought she looks way older than her actual age and I think it’s because of her genetics and the fact that she lives such an unhealthy lifestyle. All that sugar and alcohol that she consumes contributes to aging. But most of all the constant sun damage and the way she damages her skin by tanning is probably what has aged her the most😢 it’s actually really sad because that’s why she has the melasma. She’s probably really high risk for skin cancer too. Overall she’s just a really unhealthy person and we see that every day. If she looks that old on the outside imagine what her organs are like

Also why does she keep recording when she’s trundling along to the car? She’s always really out of breath and can’t string a sentence together. Why not just walk to the car and record while you are sat inside it before you drive off? I really don’t understand her sometimes. She seems like a really insecure person and I think she refuses to admit just how unhealthy and morbidly obese she really is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.