Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is disgusting! Who sits and eats chicken thighs in a car after getting your nails done! Bet she just wipes her hands on her thighs afterwards!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is so conscious of eating in public. You could tell she was so aware of people seeing her stuff chicken in her gob in the Sainsbos car park. Body positive my arse
But not too self conscious to show herself shovelling food in to her gob to thousands on insta 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Too big for 2 people? If they can afford it why shouldn't they be able to buy a bigger house?

If I could I'd get it just for me and my dog 🤷‍♀️
Too big to maintain, waste of energy, bigger taxes... and you don't make the most of its possibilities eventually. Just no point.
I don’t mind them buying bigger, their money their choice. I just think it's nonsense at a certain point.
And anyway, it will finished cluttered with crappy things they won't remember they have.

Reactions: 5
Social media baffles me. Why am I watching a fat lass shovelling chicken into her gob while she talks to strangers on her phone?! Time to unfollow I reckon! I'm fat and I love me some chicken thighs but I don't feel the urge to film myself eating them!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Too big to maintain, waste of energy, bigger taxes... and you don't make the most of its possibilities eventually. Just no point.
I don’t mind them buying bigger, their money their choice. I just think it's nonsense at a certain point.
And anyway, it will finished cluttered with crappy things they won't remember they have.
This thread is honestly jokes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I love me Gousto cause it’s less food waste, less takeawaayyyassss

Another delusional point in her life. How many times is she in a restaurant or getting a Chinese?

How much pointless money does she spend on junk like those fancies or the smiths chocolates? Or the order she did from an imported American shop so she can have her old skool chocolates

Reactions: 7
Same 😂😂😂 But look how happy she was when she got the food. I bet she chinned a couple of those fondant fancies before she left the car park as well.

It would be totally different if she was midway through a couple of hours journey but she was a mile or
So the meltdown was for an ad?
Yep - it's like the boy who cried wolf. Soon people will have no sympathy for her at all 😳

Reactions: 7
I get what you’re saying and without sounding like I’m boasting, my husband and I bought our first house together last year. It’s a 4 bed detached home and suited us perfect; master bedroom, my dressing room, his games room (avid gamer, don’t fight me about it, I fight him on a daily🙃) and then a spare room. Just because there’s only 2 of them doesn’t mean they can’t/won’t utilise a bigger space. Milli might still work from home so 3 rooms could easily be taken up by her dressing room/office, his office for work and then their bedroom. Not trying to start an entitled or spoilt debate, just airing on the other side of the fence for a second. I will add that we bought our size with the intention of starting a family, but regardless she’s still a fat greedy little brat

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Was it the Smiths chocolate that she nearly took Milli’s hand off when he went to take a piece? That has scarred me that video. I just remember her with her mouth so full she could barely chew without drooling and the death stare she gave Milli when he took a small bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I get what you’re saying and without sounding like I’m boasting, my husband and I bought our first house together last year. It’s a 4 bed detached home and suited us perfect; master bedroom, my dressing room, his games room (avid gamer, don’t fight me about it, I fight him on a daily🙃) and then a spare room. Just because there’s only 2 of them doesn’t mean they can’t/won’t utilise a bigger space. Milli might still work from home so 3 rooms could easily be taken up by her dressing room/office, his office for work and then their bedroom. Not trying to start an entitled or spoilt debate, just airing on the other side of the fence for a second. I will add that we bought our size with the intention of starting a family, but regardless she’s still a fat greedy little brat
Yes, I get your point too. No problem.
I am also a little biaised because I live in a capital and we're not used to those huge spaces. But I also know a lot of immigrant people who bought/built huge secondary houses (almost castles😅) in their hometowns and most rooms are never opened lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Was it the Smiths chocolate that she nearly took Milli’s hand off when he went to take a piece? That has scarred me that video. I just remember her with her mouth so full she could barely chew without drooling and the death stare she gave Milli when he took a small bit.
Just pure gluttony isn’t it

Some of is it fair enough but saying she shouldn't be buying a bigger house because there's only 2 of them is silly
I don’t want to speak for someone else but I believe the point was that she hardly manages to keep a smaller house clean and tidy, a bigger one would be even harder for her to manage (as she is a lazy unhygienic sloth)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Some of is it fair enough but saying she shouldn't be buying a bigger house because there's only 2 of them is silly
Same. Me and my partner bought a 4 bed house and it’s just the 2 of us. It’s a house we loved that happened to have 4 bedrooms. Some people “don’t understand” it. Nothing to understand. Our money, our choice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.