Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad saying this but I can see it getting to the point where her weight starts to affect her mobility, especially as she gets older. That’d be such a shame as she is full of life and a really like joyful person but it must be really taking its toll now!

Reactions: 7
I feel bad saying this but I can see it getting to the point where her weight starts to affect her mobility, especially as she gets older. That’d be such a shame as she is full of life and a really like joyful person but it must be really taking its toll now!
It already is to a degree. She can’t walk a very short way, or put a pair of tights on without getting breathless to the point where she can barely speak. The pressure on her joints is also going to get worse the more weight she gains, especially as she has hyper mobility.

And while the bopo community go on about “you can’t see health”, which I agree with to a certain point especially as someone who was a similar size to Jess with no health issues apart from PCOS (diagnosed), you can see that Jess’ health is suffering when she’s so out of breath from walking to her car and her skin looks either dull and grey or is red raw with ‘juicing’ spots. 🤢

Reactions: 8
I don't care about her weight as such, I care about her lying about her clothes size, but I think she's in denial about her size. I do however think that if Millie is on a health kick and losing weight, she will either go on a diet or try and get Millie to eat the same as her,
to boycott his diet.
I said I don't care about her weight, but she doesn't look very happy and is obviously in denial about her size, but I guess not enough to do anything about it.

Reactions: 10
I don't care about her weight as such, I care about her lying about her clothes size, but I think she's in denial about her size. I do however think that if Millie is on a health kick and losing weight, she will either go on a diet or try and get Millie to eat the same as her,
to boycott his diet.
I said I don't care about her weight, but she doesn't look very happy and is obviously in denial about her size, but I guess not enough to do anything about it.
I 100% agree she will boycott his diet.

Absolutely she won't watch him do something good for himself. She'll bring home trays of brownies and cookies.
Exactly no couple needs to buy cookies or brownies by the dozen unless you have company - it's either greedy or really wasteful! Which I actually think is worse in the current climate

Reactions: 5
I think it’s more that she’s too far gone to do anything about it. It’s a vicious cycle.

Unhappy about the weight > try to diet and exercise more > nothing happens (or not quickly enough)/bad day/celebration > goes back to eating huge portions of whatever > thinks we’ll I’m already this big so more of what I want won’t hurt, it’s ok to be plus sized, I’m just body positive > back to being unhappy.

Exactly no couple needs to buy cookies or brownies by the dozen unless you have company - it's either greedy or really wasteful! Which I actually think is worse in the current climate
With Jess around, trust me, those treats don’t go to waste. Have you ever seen her scarf down cookies or brownies?

Reactions: 6
I think it’s more that she’s too far gone to do anything about it. It’s a vicious cycle.

Unhappy about the weight > try to diet and exercise more > nothing happens (or not quickly enough)/bad day/celebration > goes back to eating huge portions of whatever > thinks we’ll I’m already this big so more of what I want won’t hurt, it’s ok to be plus sized, I’m just body positive > back to being unhappy.

With Jess around, trust me, those treats don’t go to waste. Have you ever seen her scarf down cookies or brownies?
True 🤣

Reactions: 1
I absolutely cannot be bothered to follow along with this house move. It’s going to be soooo tedious. Boxes upon boxes lying around for weeks / months while she constantly moans about what a shithole the house is and 74929394 takeaways because there’s no room to make use of the kitchen 😴 I predict it now!

Reactions: 10
Then 1000 reels where she does those transitions from a messy room to a tidy one or, in this case, an empty room to one with furniture.

Feel bad for her but why do people take photos of themselves crying?! Attention seeming much!

Reactions: 30
Why does she need to take a picture of her crying and then post it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh for sympathy and insta engagement obviously 🙄

Reactions: 17
It's tit that they can do something like that, I think anyone would be upset. However I draw the line at posting pictures of you crying 🙃

Reactions: 26
Yeah it does suck what has happened. Urgh, the housing market is an absolute joke. Especially if they done final bids yesterday!!!! Gutting. I feel bad for them, especially since they’ve only liked 2 houses since they’ve been looking 😬

But maybe she will realise now that banging on about the first house that they didn’t get and wishing that the sale would fall through was not a nice thing to do…. Karma comes at you fast.

Reactions: 25
I’m not up to speed with housing market.. so do you think she’s looking at properties out of her price range? Or is it that people are offering way more than asking price?

Reactions: 4
She absolutely deserved that after banging on about how much she hoped it happened to the other people

Reactions: 21
Feel bad for her but why do people take photos of themselves crying?! Attention seeming much!
I do feel slightly sorry for her, but after she wished that the sale would fall through for that other house she wanted, it's difficult to have a lot of sympathy for hern

I’m not up to speed with housing market.. so do you think she’s looking at properties out of her price range? Or is it that people are offering way more than asking price?
People offering more than the house is worth, due to estate agents pitting buyers against each other. I don't know why anyone would buy a house at the moment, when the recession hits that's the time to buy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.