Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not up to speed with housing market.. so do you think she’s looking at properties out of her price range? Or is it that people are offering way more than asking price?
I think since covid it has gone mad, friends of mine have had so many people trump then with offers even though they offered decent offers themselves, people were offering way above asking price

Reactions: 5
I think since covid it has gone mad, friends of mine have had so many people trump then with offers even though they offered decent offers themselves, people were offering way above asking price
Why are people doing this does anyone know? It baffles me that people are fighting hand over fist over houses that are not worth as much as they are putting in offers for?? someone more clued up please explain lol

I want to feel sorry for her but after the way she acted about the other house it’s a no from me.

Reactions: 13
Omg I really do feel sorry for her cos that would be gut wrenching but she wished that on someone else herself. To take a photo is just weird though, I don't know who does that 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Crying? I’d be bleeping furious if best and final had gone in the day before and then they accepted an offer that had been made after that.

Like others, I am struggling to feel sorry for her after what she wished on the people who bought the other house. And I’m guessing there will be a story tomorrow “thank you for all your lovely messages”.

I don’t understand why, when you’re crying your eyes out, your instinct is to take a picture to upload to social media. I don’t let my partner see me cry let alone instagram strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I guess you'd call that karma
View attachment 1628412
Do photos like this just make you feel totally unsympathetic for the person? for the simple fact they’ve been vain enough to take a ‘candid’ shot of themselves Crying. If she’d have said she’d had a bad morning and a few tears, I’d feel sorry for her, but that pic just makes me go full Nelson Muntz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1628412
What has she done to herself?
She looks an absolute state
I mean I know she is crying (ugly crying at that)but the hair, the weight gain and her skin has all just got too much to look at let alone live with
The price you pay for fame ay
I will just stick with my nice little normal comfy life

I didn’t know this. sounds crazy x

She looks like a spoilt child having a tantrum after being denied candy. A big whining brat.

Reactions: 11
She looks like a spoilt child having a tantrum after being denied candy. A big whining brat.
That’s what she is. That was evident when she was wishing the other house fell through for the buyers that outbid them.

No shame in being upset, but on the odd occasion I've cried in public, at work or whatever, I've been absolutely mortified. Imagine taking a photo and sharing it with 100k people.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1628412
Pure attention seeking! Sorry but I don’t feel sorry for her at all, she was wishing bad on the other people and praying the sale fell through and now look! It’s happened to her. You shouldn’t wish anything onto others because it will backfire. Oh and don’t ask a bleeping book either about big life decisions! Who does that!! Brainless people

Reactions: 13
I’m not up to speed with housing market.. so do you think she’s looking at properties out of her price range? Or is it that people are offering way more than asking price?
We’ve been looking for a new house for 2 years put so many offers in on houses that are well within our price range but then someone offers 20 grand more it’s absolute insanity and so frustrating! I just keep telling myself if it’s the right house for us it will happen and clearly those so far weren’t meant for us 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
We’ve been looking for a new house for 2 years put so many offers in on houses that are well within our price range but then someone offers 20 grand more it’s absolute insanity and so frustrating! I just keep telling myself if it’s the right house for us it will happen and clearly those so far weren’t meant for us 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow!! I remember years ago you could go in with a way lower offer and get it accepted! X

Reactions: 5
bleeping whiny witch. There’s more important tit going on in the world then your first world problems Jess. Not selling your house and a broken lock. Honestly she’s such a spoiled brat. Sorry but karma is a witch. You wished it upon someone else and didn’t think twice about how it would make them feel as you only care about yourself. Also moaning about how expensive locksmiths are when you are happy throwing your money at the other smiths without even thinking for some crap overpriced chocolate you can’t wait to get your porky fingers on

She’s irritated the tit out of me today

Reactions: 17
I mean it’s a crappy trick but it’s a sellers market and if you can get a few extra grand why not. The state this country’s in I really wouldn’t want to be buying atm. She already said they’d stretched themselves. I think they’re taking advantage of how much they’re able to get for there’s but realistically aren’t quite able to afford something a huge amount better. The houses are really pricey unless you’re buying ex council locally. I felt a tad bit sorry for her then realized she’s sell her soul for a few quid and I’ve given myself a shake now 😂

Reactions: 4
I initially thought she was crying because she'd watched back the video of herself dancing in the kitchen and I thought 'poor thing, I don't blame her, it was very distressing'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.