Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITS have done a TikTok collab. I’m not sure who this girl is but wasn’t this top in one of Jess’s collections?
She’s a TikTok star- famous for having a horrendous stammer which she challenges herself to speak in public situations with. She’s just announced a collection- she’s also plus size so will be interesting to see how she compares with Jess- she’s much more relatable and 10000% less irritating. In fact, I quite like her!

Reactions: 5
She’s a TikTok star- famous for having a horrendous stammer which she challenges herself to speak in public situations with. She’s just announced a collection- she’s also plus size so will be interesting to see how she compares with Jess- she’s much more relatable and 10000% less irritating. In fact, I quite like her!
What’s her name please?😊

Right I'm not in the mood today so I need to rant.
1. Why does she suddenly love the seventh edit when it wad always pickle and polish? Where have P&P gone?
2. Why do the headband people keep sending her tit when she never wears headbands yet always "makes an outfit around this"
3. I'm sick of hearing about this fuckin house.
4. When these "influencers" get sent tit Why don't they advertise more than when they're opening the parcel? Because if I was lucky enough to be receiving parcels every week I'd be putting them on stories and advertising at least once a week as a favour to the company.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She only has a bath when she's going out somewhere for drinks. She only gets her nails and hair done when she has a shoot.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Right I'm not in the mood today so I need to rant.
1. Why does she suddenly love the seventh edit when it wad always pickle and polish? Where have P&P gone?
2. Why do the headband people keep sending her tit when she never wears headbands yet always "makes an outfit around this"
3. I'm sick of hearing about this fuckin house.
4. When these "influencers" get sent tit Why don't they advertise more than when they're opening the parcel? Because if I was lucky enough to be receiving parcels every week I'd be putting them on stories and advertising at least once a week as a favour to the company.
I know it was said earlier in the week but this really is showing her up to be very spoilt and a little bit nasty. She’s clearly realised that (or read here) because she corrected herself and said about not wishing bad things on the people who did get the house she wanted.

That headband is revolting. She really has sold her soul if she’s saying nice things about that monstrosity.

Reactions: 14
sorry but it’s near enough 3pm, she looks like she’s just rolled out of bed. What a life! Sleeping till 2pm, watching movies all day and going out for drinks every few days. She looks GRIM
D8E5AB93-D4FB-4214-951E-B1CC9D7BA841.jpeg

The dark hair really does make her look older, plus her roots grow so fast! She needs to go back to blonde tbh dark does not suit her at all

• Sick
I’m on days off and I’ve had a lazy get up, done a spin class, met a friend for brunch, gardening and done my ironing by time she is up ( yeah I’m one of those people that iron🙄)

Also where is the effort when advertising products she’s received? If I was sending her free stuff id expect her to be dressed at least and a hair brush used. It’s an advert!! Make a bit of effort.

We all slob about at home but I still have a wash/skincare and get dressed!

Reactions: 11
Also where is the effort when advertising products she’s received? If I was sending her free stuff id expect her to be dressed at least and a hair brush used. It’s an advert!! Make a bit of effort.

We all slob about at home but I still have a wash/skincare and get dressed!
This drives me mad actually! I hate that she doesn’t take time to open parcels properly and do a bit of preparation before showing the stuff off.
It’s all so half arsed and lazy. Nothing would induce me to buy anything she promotes because she manages to make everything look tatty and unappealing.

I know it was said earlier in the week but this really is showing her up to be very spoilt and a little bit nasty. She’s clearly realised that (or read here) because she corrected herself and said about not wishing bad things on the people who did get the house she wanted.

That headband is revolting. She really has sold her soul if she’s saying nice things about that monstrosity.
I really liked her, for a long time but some of the things she has said have been really bitchy and nasty.
The story today about hoping the house sale falls through 😲 wow, how mean can she be!!
God forbid it does fall through, but if it does, I hope the sellers don’t take her offer!

Reactions: 9
This drives me mad actually! I hate that she doesn’t take time to open parcels properly and do a bit of preparation before showing the stuff off.
It’s all so half arsed and lazy. Nothing would induce me to buy anything she promotes because she manages to make everything look tatty and unappealing.
She didn’t even know if the discount code worked for the first pr package how lazy and unbothered can you get? Also she can continue to wish bad on the people who got the house princess fiona ehem Jess wanted, but by doing that she’ll just get bitter! She is already bitter though by the looks of it. She’s wished it to fall through so many times. What a jealous witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she was opening that 1st headband, all I could think of, when we couldn't see it properly, was a Maple Pecan Pastry 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sorry but it’s near enough 3pm, she looks like she’s just rolled out of bed. What a life! Sleeping till 2pm, watching movies all day and going out for drinks every few days. She looks GRIM
View attachment 1526944

The dark hair really does make her look older, plus her roots grow so fast! She needs to go back to blonde tbh dark does not suit her at all
There’s no way she is happy with her life being like this. She reminds me of how I used to be during half terms when I was in school 😂 she’s just a complete dosser and she looks like she smells ripe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.