Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think maybe she made a big hoohaa over the house they didn’t get for content?i can just see her doing that! She’s such a brat I’d love to know what house it was

Reactions: 7
Same as you, I definitely can't relate either. I last bought headbands in my early 20s, they're all stuffed in a drawer somewhere 😂

Also I know this may be a slightly unpopular opinion here but I really HATE that black flowy top and trousers set in her newest collection. I'd feel embarrassed to wear that outside. But then again I suppose Jess doesn't have any shame does she
It's rank and makes Jess look like she has escaped from somewhere in her pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s doing a giveaway of the ugly headbands she doesn’t want two of the headbands and the best scrunchies ever. I’m guessing even grummar didn’t want these ones.

Watch out in the coming days for something completely new and different for her; she’s going to show us how she did her makeup 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean I need that £50 to put towards my gas and electric bill this winter but you keep being relatable Jess ✌🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She just doesn’t get it because she is being gifted this stuff. So while everyone else would have to pay £50, she gets it for nothing. I’d even guess that she wouldn’t have a clue how much they cost from the company. I don’t believe she paid full price for the jewellery either.

Reactions: 7
That brown headband is truly awful, surely no one wants that, even for free?

Looks like someone has curled on off and put it for sale on Etsy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is anyone else getting Ursula sea witch vibes from her in this headband?

It doesn’t go with the outfit either. She’s dressed casually with a jewelled headband on. I bet that got dashed into a drawer seconds after that story was posted.
The shrek princess for me with that headband

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so shocked how many comments she’s got on the post for the giveaway, I thought there would be about 10 😂

Reactions: 2
Is she really calling men out for being disgusting for waking around with their hands down their trousers? I get that it’s not nice but this coming from a woman who not only regularly zooms in on her freshly squeezed spots, her crusty sleepy eyes and her massive sweaty moonface but also shows her crusty peeling feet. I’m not sure she has the right to call anyone else disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was it absolutely necessary to tell us she was on the toilet and had to go answer the door and then she had to go back and finish??? Why couldn’t she just show the flowers??

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Was it absolutely necessary to tell us she was on the toilet and had to go answer the door and then she had to go back and finish??? Why couldn’t she just show the flowers??
But men with their hands down their trousers are disgusting. Ok Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is there always something wrong with that dog? It seems like it’s a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.