Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when Jess first started with ITS her new collections would more or less sell out within a couple of days, I’ve just had a look and hardly anything is out of stock from the latest collection. How long until the sale starts ey.

Reactions: 5
These ‘collections’ come out ridiculously too regularly. No one needs that many clothes and everyone knows they get reduced quickly!

Also people that could afford it before either can no longer afford it or are tightening their belts in prep for winters crazy energy bill increase.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how she will make money when these collections stop. Swipe ups and the readly ads can’t be making her that much

Reactions: 4
This is random but I've always wanted to try dermaplaning but being too scared incase it grew back more noticeable. Judging from how hairy her face is on those stories I think I'll give it a miss 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is random but I've always wanted to try dermaplaning but being too scared incase it grew back more noticeable. Judging from how hairy her face is on those stories I think I'll give it a miss 😅
It didn't make my hair grow back any different, you do notice it more but just because you can compare it to having none.

Reactions: 2
It doesn't, some people are just furry whatever they do I think 😂.

The amount of dry skin that comes off on the blade is mad!

Reactions: 3
I’m glad she did a voiceover on that video. Can you imagine how out of breath she gets shaving her legs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
ITS have done a TikTok collab. I’m not sure who this girl is but wasn’t this top in one of Jess’s collections?
Yes it was, and the trousers are the same as the black plisse trousers in Jess's latest collection.

Reactions: 2
Her “autumn uniform” is actually shite. She used to dress so nicely, even casual day-to-day clothes but now she looks terrible.
Also, another takeaway? Didn’t they only have one Saturday (I remember her saying millie was out collecting it on stories). I know it’s not illegal to have another takeaway or more than one in a week or whatever but it won’t be long before she’s back on stories crying about her weight and her fitness levels and the way she looks. I find it hard to have any sort of sympathy for her because she doesn’t appear to be making any sort of positive changes or doing anything to help herself at all.

Reactions: 11
That shacket is bleeping awful. It’s so horrible and frumpy looking. Typical “fat” clothing. You don’t see them in many other ranges just the plus size ones.

Reactions: 10
Jess really has been completely pampered and babied her entire life. She can’t seem to cope with any real life issues or anything. She needed her mum and aunty there to fill out forms? She’s been unpacking cupboards all day and needs to get Chinese for dinner? Jesus H christ get a grip Jess

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.