Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My waters say she has had a buuuuuzzay chewsday with house stuff and some things happened with the house they wanted / they've heard the other people arent getting it after all .. pulled out / they've gone back and offered more, I don't know but it's something house related
Yeah I agree. Defo house related.

Reactions: 2
Ooh she’s bitter as duck today. Love the way the estate agent called her Paul on 2 separate occasions 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ooh she’s bitter as duck today. Love the way the estate agent called her Paul on 2 separate occasions 😂😂😂
Jess does actually sound proper manly so I can understand why they keep thinking she’s Paul 🤣 Paul o Grady is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jess does actually sound proper manly so I can understand why they keep thinking she’s Paul 🤣 Paul o Grady is that you?
Especially if they’ve caught her just after she’s got up!
She acting like a giant baby over this house. If she really believed that everything happens for a reason and she wasn’t meant to have the house she’d be less bitter.

Reactions: 7
Again wishing the other person's house sale falls through.... Hope she doesn't believe in 'what goes around comes around' else she'll never sell her place.....

Reactions: 8
Why has she allowed ‘In the Pile’ to shop her pics? She is far from the plus plus size spokeperson, allowing her images to be shopped. Where is the authenticity in that! She is becoming increasingly irrelevant.

Reactions: 8
Just checked it’s lux island whoever that is x
She's annoying. I tried following her, but she moaned too much for me

Why has she allowed ‘In the Pile’ to shop her pics? She is far from the plus plus size spokeperson, allowing her images to be shopped. Where is the authenticity in that! She is becoming increasingly irrelevant.
In fairness to Jess, I don't think she gets a choice, they do it to every Collab.

Reactions: 4
The musical notes on her fingers have to be the worst. Looks like she did them herself on a drunken night. Her hands never look clean because of them.
I always think it looks like when you used to lean on the phone book for too long (showing my age) smudgy ink all over your hand and fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always think it looks like when you used to lean on the phone book for too long (showing my age) smudgy ink all over your hand and fingers
Or, as a left hander, the side of my hand was always like that at school from dredging across the ink.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.