Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash had another collection out yesterday, you'd think Jess would be gushing about that since she works for the same company rather than taking the huff because her affiliate links aren't working

Reactions: 2
Where is this giveaway announcement? If its past 24 hours, the answers to the question box will have gone won't they?!

Reactions: 1
Ash had another collection out yesterday, you'd think Jess would be gushing about that since she works for the same company rather than taking the huff because her affiliate links aren't working
Perhaps that’s why she did the ASOS haul. Because she didn’t get sent Ash’s collection to promote.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise that - I thought most of the ranges went up to size 30.
Her previous collection did as I remember Jess had that one but I looked on the app for see what was in the new collection and the biggest is a size 24. Billie Faiers’ new collection only goes to a 24 as well.

Seems ITS are falling out of love with their plus size customers!

Reactions: 5
Her previous collection did as I remember Jess had that one but I looked on the app for see what was in the new collection and the biggest is a size 24. Billie Faiers’ new collection only goes to a 24 as well.

Seems ITS are falling out of love with their plus size customers!
Which is funny because the larger sizes all seem to sell really well.

The ASOS haul has recommenced and she appears to be dressed as Oscar the Grouch. (The shoes are quite nice though).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but trying on shoes whilst admitting your feet are shedding after a foot peel mask is bleeping grim. Does she not learn?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I swear everyone is manic as duck on stories lately. Is everyone just snorting a bleeping line before they film or what?!😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
However bad Jess's taste in clothing is, it will never be outdone by her bleeping horrendous taste in shoes.

Also, imagine having your own clothing line, even with a shitpeddler like ITS, and barely wearing anything from it. I cannot fathom it.

Reactions: 14
The dungarees 😳

What has she been sniffing. Those loafer-y chain shoes are vile.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.