Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since her holidays she’s been very quiet content wise, is this maybe a sign that she needs to go back to work?
She's always quiet when she hasn't got an ITS collection to flog or a holiday to brag about. She has zero imagination and that is obvious with the lack of any interesting content.

Reactions: 4
Food would be her go to content until we started talking about the gargantuan portion sizes and how greedy she is. She still gets the odd gifted parcel of ugly headbands or jewellery (although no more from polish and pickle) but not enough to give her much content.
Theres only so many times she can show how she makes an iced coffee, considering she’s already shown it about 10 times. Same with makeup - she’s done that to the death.
Perhaps she realised just how out of touch and greedy it makes her seem when she does the massive clothing hauls that she did before both holidays. Especially when she has had three clothing Kolleckshuns with In The Style around the same time.

Reactions: 5
Moaning about her husband doing his job- lovely content
Because heaven forbid she can’t show us how to do her makeup for the thousandth time, or maybe more clothes that she doesn’t need.
Is she for real?! Complaining that she can’t do her influencing because her husband is doing his actual job. She’s getting as tone deaf as Poppy.

Reactions: 9
So entitled and bratty, at least your husband works you thick idiot. Besides what does she even film anyway? Ice coffee content, her jumping around like a twit and her showing us she plumped her pillows. The truth is no one misses seeing her. Maybe she should go get a job too so we’d see less of her ridiculous antics. god she’s pathetic
56772B07-59AF-4143-9344-085737A19DE2.jpeg

Also feel like she hasn’t brushed her teeth yet…. Grim
5EAC410C-BF58-4574-AB5D-6E4BF4A2E42B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So entitled and bratty, at least your husband works you thick idiot. Besides what does she even film anyway? Ice coffee content, her jumping around like a twit and her showing us she plumped her pillows. The truth is no one misses seeing her. Maybe she should go get a job too so we’d see less of her ridiculous antics. god she’s pathetic
View attachment 1465688
Could you imagine if Millie did the same as her, took to instagram and complained about her stomping/jumping around "dancing" all over the house, with most probably the floorboards practically giving in, she'd be fuming. I think this is one of the times that she comes over as a self absorbed spoilt twit. This is one of those times I can see why she's allegedly friends the biggest bleep going Poppy.

Reactions: 12
Could you imagine if Millie did the same as her, took to instagram and complained about her stomping/jumping around "dancing" all over the house, with most probably the floorboards practically giving in, she'd be fuming. I think this is one of the times that she comes over as a self absorbed spoilt twit. This is one of those times I can see why she's allegedly friends the biggest bleep going Poppy.
I never, ever thought I'd say this but looking at Jess I catch myself thinking "at least Poppy has a job".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh
View attachment 1465688

Also feel like she hasn’t brushed her teeth yet…. Grim
View attachment 1465704
god those screenshots are the stuff of nightmares

• Haha
I never, ever thought I'd say this but looking at Jess I catch myself thinking "at least Poppy has a job".
Ha, I've never thought that, although I guess ITS is a job. I still don't think she's as lazy as Poppy. I honestly can't say anything nice about Poppy 😂

• Haha
Using millie as an excuse cause she's got no content again, she could go anywhere else in the house, she doesn't need to be in the room next to him. How long is she dragging out this giveaway, she done frig all yesterday why hasn't she done it yet, lazy lazy lazy

• Heart
Ha, I've never thought that, although I guess ITS is a job. I still don't think she's as lazy as Poppy. I honestly can't say anything nice about Poppy 😂
I have nothing nice to day about Poppy "when you know you know" Adams either.
It was just a train of thought that fully shocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have nothing nice to day about Poppy "when you know you know" Adams either.
It was just a train of thought that fully shocked me 😂
Yeah, I see it but sas she only does 2 hours a week, I've decided it doesn't count, because I despise her, but yeah when you think about it, it's not great if you do less than her

• Haha
I liked the look of that bumble and bumble stuff til I saw her hair today it looked really flat, it’s put me off buying it

Reactions: 1
Huge ASOS haul incoming, because she has nothing else to offer us. And those extensions are still hideous, they make her look like a 70s male comedian when they dressed up as a woman (Dick Emery springs to mind). I'm showing my age now :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.