Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know she will return 99% but MORE CLOTHES?
makes me laugh she hypes up her collekshun’s but then orders from a rival 😂
I know not everything has to come from them, but it’s painfully obvious it’s for the AFF links 🙄

also, I’m plus size as I’ve said before, I don’t consider myself a know it all in fashion (and let’s be honest most plus size clothes are shocking anyway) but the clothes she picks are just awful most of the time, as is every other plus size insta hun’s hauls.

Reactions: 12
I will say one nice thing, I like that style of giveaway. I just thought I really bloody hate those giveaways where everyone has to follow xyz and you have to tag 10 million mates.

Reactions: 22
Her holiday credit card bill must be incoming hence the enormous unnecessary ASOS haul 🙄

Reactions: 8
Those hair extensions really look dreadful. Long hair doesn’t suit her face

• Heart
Influencers have literally had the opposite effect on me that they should do. I go out of my way to try and be less wasteful with money and for the environment. It knocks me sick seeing people glorify so much consumerism

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those hair extensions really look dreadful. Long hair doesn’t suit her face
Agreed. Shorter hair makes her look so much more youthful! This long hair ages her 5+ years. She should get it cut into a longer bob/ shoulder length.

I liked the look of that bumble and bumble stuff til I saw her hair today it looked really flat, it’s put me off buying it
Its actually quite good but a bit expensive. Its best to add it to the hair ends, not the roots, especially if you have oily hair.

Reactions: 1
Aw really thanks I’d hate that so glad I haven’t wasted £26 xx
I use it and LOVE it, I use it after washing my hair every single time. I brought it years ago though, before following Jess and have continued to use it. I have thick, fairly coarse hair but it’s also relatively straight and heavy, seems to work perfect for my hair type :) I also wash my hair minimum every other day, just because I hate how my cowslick goes if I don’t wash and style it, so I can’t comment on the grease.

Reactions: 4
I quite like the Bumble & Bumble thing too and was actually influenced by Jess kill me now to try it. Lasts for absolutely ages.

Very much looking forward to the ASOS haul as we all know it is going to be garbage, right?

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she remembers to put #AD on every frame when she does the ASOS haul, probably not

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she remembers to put #AD on every frame when she does the ASOS haul, probably not
Is it an ad if she bought them herself? I know she has to put aff link on the swipe ups, but I didn't know she had to say it was an ad, I'm genuinely curious.

Reactions: 3
I use it and LOVE it, I use it after washing my hair every single time. I brought it years ago though, before following Jess and have continued to use it. I have thick, fairly coarse hair but it’s also relatively straight and heavy, seems to work perfect for my hair type :) I also wash my hair minimum every other day, just because I hate how my cowslick goes if I don’t wash and style it, so I can’t comment on the grease.
I agree with this. I love the Bumble & Bumble spray too. My hair is very thick, pretty straight but prone to humidity frizz and it dries lovely with this product.

Reactions: 2
I agree with this. I love the Bumble & Bumble spray too. My hair is very thick, pretty straight but prone to humidity frizz and it dries lovely with this product.
I must just have really strange hair then, it made my hair greasy within a day and it literally looked like I hadn’t washed it. I do have quite fine but curly hair maybe that’s the trouble?

i cannot bring myself to go back and screen shot those gold boots.... no, just no!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.