Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The model on Asos is wearing them with that dress so she's copied her.

Could it be the links aren't working because the affiliate link scheme has been stopped?

And just picked up on something she said ...does she do these hauls for the people watching and its never her intention to keep the items? The reason I say this because of what she said about the black dress...she doesn't need one because she has one in her collection which is now sold out so she bought the asos one to show people? A bit odd ...surely she's buying the clothes for herself and not with the intention of using everything purely to make money?
She orders things purely to make money. It's very rare she ever keeps anything ..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The model on Asos is wearing them with that dress so she's copied her.

Could it be the links aren't working because the affiliate link scheme has been stopped?

And just picked up on something she said ...does she do these hauls for the people watching and its never her intention to keep the items? The reason I say this because of what she said about the black dress...she doesn't need one because she has one in her collection which is now sold out so she bought the asos one to show people? A bit odd ...surely she's buying the clothes for herself and not with the intention of using everything purely to make money?
That’s just an excuse! She buys these clothes purely so she can share affiliate links and cash in. The reason why she jumped on doing it today is because of the sale that’s on. She knows that people will be like “oh a sales on I better have a look” and she started posting it today because of that! You can tell it’s all for the affiliate links because when they weren’t working she stopped the haul and was rather annoyed. She probably earns a ton from affiliate links. Tbh, asos should stop influencers being able to do that. It’s so unethical and sends such a wrong message. Jess has once again proved that she’s a greedy grubber who isn’t to be trusted. I find her content half hearted and boring but especially half hearted. She’s a sorry excuse of an influencer I tell ya

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was watching a youtuber yesterday talking about how it all works when she does clothes hauls. She approached the company, asks if they would be interested in her doing for example a summer sale haul or whatever, and if they bite, tells them when she needs stuff by, and they send it out to her. So I doubt Jess has bought any of this.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but if that’s true about ordering things just to make money from the links, then I think that’s so out of order.
How are companies like ASOS allowing this?!
Fair enough people trying things on and genuinely not liking them so they send them back.
But to try loads of stuff on that you’ve got no intention of keeping, especially in this hot weather? It makes me feel a bit icky.🤢
I can’t believe people do this and make a living from it.
(The clothes looked awful on anyway so not a very good advert)

I actually used to love Jess’ ASOS hauls. She was always really enthusiastic about the clothes but not annoyingly so like she was trying to ram the clothes down your throat. And they just felt so much more genuine and authentic compared to her ITS ones but todays was a shambles. She bought tit for the sake of buying it. What she showed was rushed and she didn’t seem to be enjoying trying the clothes on. If she didn’t have time she should have just told people there’s a sale on ASOS (I know people still wouldn’t know what was in her haul but surely people can just buy what they want) and then did the haul tomorrow when she had more time. It just felt off today. Such a shame that she’s gone this way because when I started following her, I watched all her haul highlights on her stories because I enjoyed them so much (even if they were really old and the clothes wasn’t even available anymore!) If there’s more of what there was today, it won’t be long until I unfollow her.

• Heart
Her dog always looks fed up bless her. She must be thinking ffs take me out man

• Haha
Not specifically about Jess but she’s guilty of it - I wish “influencers” would use a tripod instead of that annoying walk towards the mirror thing when showing a haul. I’m almost motion sick from watching Jess’ stories with all that walking back and forward/shaking of her hand with the phone/movement. And don’t get me started on her trying to show off the back of the outfit while using her phone :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Is it an ad if she bought them herself? I know she has to put aff link on the swipe ups, but I didn't know she had to say it was an ad, I'm genuinely curious.
I don't know for sure but I would have thought so as she is showing the stuff hoping someone will click her affiliate link so she's advertising them, same as when something is gifted, if she affiliate links it then it should be ad gifted, I think! Those on the hinch thread are always reporting her for stuff like that and for hiding the ad hash tag, so much so they put they link to report at the beginning of each new thread 😆

Reactions: 2
I enjoy seeing Asos clothes on real people, because for whatever reason they always make the clothes look bloody awful on the models.

I actually love those gold sandals but I'd be six foot four in them 😂. The green dress looked nicer on Jess than on the model. I'm so bleeping sick of ditzy floral print everything though, I wish it would duck off back to the 90s from whence it came.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m a 90s teen and I still love ditsy floral prints….can’t help it!

Reactions: 8
I don't know for sure but I would have thought so as she is showing the stuff hoping someone will click her affiliate link so she's advertising them, same as when something is gifted, if she affiliate links it then it should be ad gifted, I think! Those on the hinch thread are always reporting her for stuff like that and for hiding the ad hash tag, so much so they put they link to report at the beginning of each new thread 😆
They need to do that on Solomon's thread, that dirty, smelly bleep is terrible for it.

I guess technically because she's bought it she can get away with not putting ad, like when they say they've paid for something but have worked with the company before so don't put ad. I think there should be more transparency.

Reactions: 1
I actually used to love Jess’ ASOS hauls. She was always really enthusiastic about the clothes but not annoyingly so like she was trying to ram the clothes down your throat. And they just felt so much more genuine and authentic compared to her ITS ones but todays was a shambles. She bought tit for the sake of buying it. What she showed was rushed and she didn’t seem to be enjoying trying the clothes on. If she didn’t have time she should have just told people there’s a sale on ASOS (I know people still wouldn’t know what was in her haul but surely people can just buy what they want) and then did the haul tomorrow when she had more time. It just felt off today. Such a shame that she’s gone this way because when I started following her, I watched all her haul highlights on her stories because I enjoyed them so much (even if they were really old and the clothes wasn’t even available anymore!) If there’s more of what there was today, it won’t be long until I unfollow her.
Her old hauls used to be really useful and funny (some of her pinned highlights are gold to watch again) but she's so fake nowadays 😔

Reactions: 7
I don't mind the hauls people do if it's for a genuine event like say she was going on about a specific party / event and she ordered a pile of possibilities then tried them all on and picked one or two ... but just ordering as much tit as you can - and the fact she says it's the biggest order she has ever done - shows just how desperate she is for the £££'s.

That would ALMOST be acceptable with a house move coming and not having a regular 9-5 etc IF she hadn't spent so much money on absolute crap that she didn't need in the last few months. She even said she wasn't going to keep both bags the other day ... yet what did she do ??

Grabby, grabby, grabby, grabby

Reactions: 8
TBF I don’t think the dress looked awful on her. Better than on that Tiktok girl. I think it was one of the better outfits in the haul (minus those horrendous stripper shoes)
It looked better on her than both the Tik Tok lass (not hard) and the Asos model. The colour was nice with her tan.

Reactions: 2
I thought the haul was tit, she could not have sat down in half those dresses without bursting out like a sausage from its skin. I don't mind a haul but this was just a greedy money making venture.

As for her house not selling, maybe potential buyers are put off by Jess sitting on the pouffe like a head

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.