Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have such FOMO right now… do I need another black dress?

Re: jess’s bikinis, you could’ve knocked me over with a feather when I saw those prices. Daft money

Reactions: 1
I’m 5ft3 & it’s ok for me, I ordered a size down & was still too big though! Size down 2 sizes!

Not off the black dress 😢
Yes it is if you put code TREATME in via the APP only though.
[/QUOTE]
Oh thanks so much 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
I have such FOMO right now… do I need another black dress?

Re: jess’s bikinis, you could’ve knocked me over with a feather when I saw those prices. Daft money
Yes ! Everyone always needs another black dress!

I'm just sorting through some holiday outfits and the majority of mine (Inc swimwear) is from Shein 😊
And I've got a little 1st aid case, a razor case, a toothbrush case .... loads of really cheap little things from there which will make our cases neat & super organised 😀

• Heart
Is it easy to return stuff to SHEIN? I’ve seen a few things I like on there after seeing all your posts 😂
Bit worried that I won’t be able to send it back if I don’t like it though?

Is it easy to return stuff to SHEIN? I’ve seen a few things I like on there after seeing all your posts 😂
Bit worried that I won’t be able to send it back if I don’t like it though?
Yeah really easy. Your first return is free then £2.50 any future returns, you return for free and they refund you minus £2.50. It’s really good 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes ! Everyone always needs another black dress!

I'm just sorting through some holiday outfits and the majority of mine (Inc swimwear) is from Shein 😊
And I've got a little 1st aid case, a razor case, a toothbrush case .... loads of really cheap little things from there which will make our cases neat & super organised 😀
I've only done one order with them and was really surprised how good the it's were. I got some packing cases from there, need to look sat the other things you've mentioned.

I set up a plus size fashion thread if anyone is interested - https://tattle.life/threads/plus-size-fashion.30842/

Reactions: 4
Jess seriously needs to rethink the its stuff. Everyone on here hates it all but loves the black asos dress.

Reactions: 6
I ordered the dress last night with 20% off, I sized down can’t wait to cinch it in at the waist and maybe grunge it up as well ! The possibilities are endless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been influenced by you lot to get that black dress, but the code treatme doesn’t work now says it’s expired 🙈 will have to go on a hunt for another one! X

I’m assuming her swimwear collection hasn’t done as well as she was expecting the fact she’s still constantly promoting it even though it went on sale on Wednesday? Hardly surprising it’s not selling considering the price and obvious quality of it.

Reactions: 3
I ordered the dress last night with 20% off, I sized down can’t wait to cinch it in at the waist and maybe grunge it up as well ! The possibilities are endless 🤣
Hope you feel really snatched in the dress 🤣🤣

Why does she do these dances when her moves are so questionable and cringey 💃🏻💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whilst in the middle of tattle influencing - has anyone tried the ivyverdure stuff she raves about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.