Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m actually starting to believe she went on holiday just so she can make content with her new collection.

Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m actually starting to believe she went on holiday just so she can make content with her new collection.
That actually occurred to me too. Maybe her showing her Kolleckshun from Mexico was popular with her followers so she thought sheโ€™d do something similar with this one. Especially as itโ€™s swimwear.

Reactions: 6
That actually occurred to me too. Maybe her showing her Kolleckshun from Mexico was popular with her followers so she thought sheโ€™d do something similar with this one. Especially as itโ€™s swimwear.
ITS offered to take her abroad for the shoot but she turned them down. Weird.

Reactions: 5
I wondered why the Jess thread had been so quiet, especially with her launch today. I didn't notice you'd started a new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How tall are those of you loving the asos dress? I'm looking at it thinking I'd be tripping over it, at 5'5, but I do love it.

Reactions: 3
I never believe these instahuns who say they can't reply to messages because of tech issues but magically all is well when she wants to sell her collection. She can't be arsed to answer all the dms, that's the truth.

Her gushing thank you message got my goat this morning...so if as she's implied she was fully involved in the design process of all the swimsuit collection is there not a single bit of support in the bust area ? The power mesh bollocks ? What exactly is that ? Most costumes by the very nature of the material they are made from hold you in place so what is she saying? That ITS have come up with some magical new material ? The orange bikini is a complete rip off of an asos one she already owns... and so on ....!!! And don't get me started on the awful fauna designs !

Reactions: 12
I never believe these instahuns who say they can't reply to messages because of tech issues but magically all is well when she wants to sell her collection. She can't be arsed to answer all the dms, that's the truth.

Her gushing thank you message got my goat this morning...so if as she's implied she was fully involved in the design process of all the swimsuit collection is there not a single bit of support in the bust area ? The power mesh bollocks ? What exactly is that ? Most costumes by the very nature of the material they are made from hold you in place so what is she saying? That ITS have come up with some magical new material ? The orange bikini is a complete rip off of an asos one she already owns... and so on ....!!! And don't get me started on the awful fauna designs !
I thought she had something similar to the orange one. I read that thank you message this morning and made me feel sick, she really has gone full time insta hun.

Im more sickened by the sycophants blowing smoke up her enormous arse. How do people not see through her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im more sickened by the sycophants blowing smoke up her enormous arse. How do people not see through her?
I think it's the same with all these influencers, the sooner these influencer culture ends, the better.

I think it's the same with all these influencers, the sooner the influencer culture ends, the better.
Edited

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.