Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never believe these instahuns who say they can't reply to messages because of tech issues but magically all is well when she wants to sell her collection. She can't be arsed to answer all the dms, that's the truth.

Her gushing thank you message got my goat this morning...so if as she's implied she was fully involved in the design process of all the swimsuit collection is there not a single bit of support in the bust area ? The power mesh bollocks ? What exactly is that ? Most costumes by the very nature of the material they are made from hold you in place so what is she saying? That ITS have come up with some magical new material ? The orange bikini is a complete rip off of an asos one she already owns... and so on ....!!! And don't get me started on the awful fauna designs !
This!! 💯 -always a technical issue or phone not working properly when can’t be arsed to reply to all - just be honest ffs - if you’ve got to many messages and not enough time to reply just say so!! 😡

20% off today too!
Not off the black dress 😢

Reactions: 5
I’m 5”2 and it’s a bit long but not so bad that I’d be tripping over it.
Don’t forget to size down! 😊

Reactions: 3
I’m 5”2 and it’s a bit long but not so bad that I’d be tripping over it.
Don’t forget to size down! 😊
sorry jumping on here, why do you think it’s best to size down? I’ve ordered it but in my lower size. I’m not a dress wearer but I do like the style of that one 😁

Reactions: 1
sorry jumping on here, why do you think it’s best to size down? I’ve ordered it but in my lower size. I’m not a dress wearer but I do like the style of that one 😁
Another poster (sorry I can’t remember who) had bought the dress a while back and said it came up quite big and then Jess said the smaller size fitted her. I sized down and it fits perfectly ( long length aside).

Reactions: 2
How tall are those of you loving the asos dress? I'm looking at it thinking I'd be tripping over it, at 5'5, but I do love it.
I’m 5ft3 & it’s ok for me, I ordered a size down & was still too big though! Size down 2 sizes!

Not off the black dress 😢
[/QUOTE]

Yes it is if you put code TREATME in via the APP only though.

Another poster (sorry I can’t remember who) had bought the dress a while back and said it came up quite big and then Jess said the smaller size fitted her. I sized down and it fits perfectly ( long length aside).
Thats brilliant thank you so much, hopefully it will fit ok (last dress I bought made me look like a pudding 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 1
Really? That's tit! I hate how sneaky Asos can be with their discounts ☹

I got it off the black dress today so it does work code TREATME but only on the App £25.60 but it’s so worth it as lovely material, feels really good quality.

Reactions: 3
How tall are those of you loving the asos dress? I'm looking at it thinking I'd be tripping over it, at 5'5, but I do love it.
Just be careful going up the stairs. I’ve nearly tangled my feet in it a few times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.