Plus size fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread for those of us to discuss plus size fashion and share non affiliated links 😉

Reactions: 18
Thanks for this em. I'm always on the hunt for plus size stuff and any new places to look

Reactions: 5
Thanks for this em. I'm always on the hunt for plus size stuff and any new places to look
Same here and influencers aren't really influencing me at the moment 😉

I'm on the look out for a dress for a night out that covers my arms and isn't too short or expensive and is ideally zebra print, not asking for much but can I find it anywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey! I found this on the jess thread .... I've just spent the past week reading all about her haha what a read. I'm a plus size gal & really want some nice new stuff as I've just lost some weight & gone from a 24 to an 18 so am literally living in primark leggings right now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I'm on the look out for a dress for a night out that covers my arms and isn't too short or expensive and is ideally zebra print, not asking for much but can I find it anywhere 😂
How much are you willing to spend?

Hey! I found this on the jess thread .... I've just spent the past week reading all about her haha what a read. I'm a plus size gal & really want some nice new stuff as I've just lost some weight & gone from a 24 to an 18 so am literally living in primark leggings right now xx
Have you tried any of the supermarkets? George at Asda and Tu at Sainsburys have some lovely stuff instore or on their websites at the moment.

Reactions: 2
How much are you willing to spend?

Have you tried any of the supermarkets? George at Asda and Tu at Sainsburys have some lovely stuff instore or on their websites at the moment.
I'm so tight, but I'll go to £30, I know that's not a lot.
Thanks I've got the pink zebra print maxi from Sainsburys that Hinder shared. I will have a look at the weekend.

I live in Primark leggings, so comfy. Have a look at Poppy's friend if you want your eyes opening, I'm not her biggest fan.
Hinder surprise is great for fashion imo.

Reactions: 3
Hinder surprise is a size 18-20, if you like bright colours & prints she is good to watch I think & she usually replies if you message a question, although she does have a habit of affiliate linking stuff she hasn't tried on just posts a link with a photo from the website

Thanks I've got the pink zebra print maxi from Sainsburys that Hinder shared. I will have a look at the weekend.
I have that dress too but I'm yet to wear it. It's gorgeous.

There's a nice looking zebra print shirt dress on New Look curves website at the moment. I think £30 is about the price I'd pay, so I don’t think you're tight!

I live in Primark leggings, so comfy. Have a look at Poppy's friend if you want your eyes opening, I'm not her biggest fan.
Hinder surprise is great for fashion imo.
I meant poppy Adams thread, not friend

I have that dress too but I'm yet to wear it. It's gorgeous.

There's a nice looking zebra print shirt dress on New Look curves website at the moment. I think £30 is about the price I'd pay, so I don’t think you're tight!
I’ll have a look, thank you

I've seen her mentioned a few times & I need something new to read so I think that's where I shall head now!

Hinder surprise has some gorgeous clothes. How do you buy without using the aff link if they don't say where the clothes are from?

Reactions: 1
I've seen her mentioned a few times & I need something new to read so I think that's where I shall head now!

Hinder surprise has some gorgeous clothes. How do you buy without using the aff link if they don't say where the clothes are from?
That’s why they don’t say where they are from!! 😂😂

• Haha

I screen shot the photo and then search for it on Google lens. I've noticed with her, sometimes you can tell where it's from as she'll show a label or will say before she shares the link.

Reactions: 5

Yours has this Zebra one in the sale, but I’m not sure if it’s night out style.

Have you tried Vinted? I find it quite useful when looking for specific stuff.

Yours have a few zebra Maxi dresses the lime one is lovely but they have different colours

Sainsburys have some lovely summer dresses,I’ve had a couple for around £20.

Yours has this Zebra one in the sale, but I’m not sure if it’s night out style.

Have you tried Vinted? I find it quite useful when looking for specific stuff.
Thank you, not sure it's for a night out, but I do like it for the day time. That's something I'd get a lot of wear out of.
I've sold in vinted, but never bought from there, but I'll have a look. I don't want to spend a lot on a going out dress as I don't go out that often, so it feels like a waste of money.

What I need is a stylist service for plus size women. I have no real idea how to dress well for my body, so go with comfortable most of the time. Does this exist??

Reactions: 10
Not sure how you feel about it but SHEINCurve have some really reasonable things, I've had loads from there, some is quite cheap, others better quality but still reasonable but if you're not in a rush, they have a huge choice. I've lost weight and sold a lot from there on Ebay and it always sells well. Only thing I'd say is read the reviews and look at the pics as sizes do vary depending on style etc but overall I would recommend it for reasonable clothes. Oh 1 more thing, if it says white, 9 times out of 10 it's actually cream 🤣

What I need is a stylist service for plus size women. I have no real idea how to dress well for my body, so go with comfortable most of the time. Does this exist??
Omg, I would LOvE to do this. I'm looking to start a new business, for you think there's an opening for this? I've been varying sizes from 10 to 24 so think I could definitely help men or women

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I did follow a woman who worked for John Lewis, Victoria something, she was a size 16 and did styling at John Lewis, but she left and does an advice from her sofa thing. John Lewis have stylists and it's a free service, so that might be an idea, as I imagine they'll tell you your shape and what suits.

Not sure how you feel about it but SHEINCurve have some really reasonable things, I've had loads from there, some is quite cheap, others better quality but still reasonable but if you're not in a rush, they have a huge choice. I've lost weight and sold a lot from there on Ebay and it always sells well. Only thing I'd say is read the reviews and look at the pics as sizes do vary depending on style etc but overall I would recommend it for reasonable clothes. Oh 1 more thing, if it says white, 9 times out of 10 it's actually cream 🤣

Omg, I would LOvE to do this. I'm looking to start a new business, for you think there's an opening for this? I've been varying sizes from 10 to 24 so think I could definitely help men or women
I ordered from shein last month and was surprised with the dresses I bought, one is too big, but overall really surprised by the quality for the price I've paid. It's good to know that they re-sell well. I didn't even think to look there, will have a look.