Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asda liquid talc!! Best I've used
I can never get hold of it, keep putting it on my weekly shop and never get it. I've been using a quality save liquid talc, it works, but you have to keep reapplying it.

Reactions: 1
Normally, you can return the swimmear not used obviously and still with their original protection, , it's mentioned in case the article can't be returned, next to the article and also when you place the order.

Reactions: 1
Thank god it's the last day of the Tenerife trip, not sure I could take any more POWER MESH bikini posts.

I see we have been treated to an Ivydure application again. Lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whilst in the middle of tattle influencing - has anyone tried the ivyverdure stuff she raves about?
I love it, I can do a couple of hours in a dress these days without chub shorts or using it, but for a whole day it’s brilliant. And smells nice too, I think it’s got citrus oils in it so it smells really fresh and nice. Usually one application in the morning will have me ok all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she still talking about the wires in the bikinis? Omg bore off.
I’ll stay off her stories until she’s back home. This whole week has just been an advert

Im curious to know about this power mesh im very ample ib the chest 46gg and i need the support i like a couple of the tops,would only buy reduced in price though but dont want me knockers round me knees lol

I ordered the dress last night with 20% off, I sized down can’t wait to cinch it in at the waist and maybe grunge it up as well ! The possibilities are endless 🤣
You could always dress it down with a denim jacket and trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's interesting that on this holiday with her mate she's not been on instagram sas much as she was on the Mexico holiday. We don't know what she's eaten for breakfast or tea. The only reason she has been on is to flog her tat, anyway a stark difference between the two holidays.

Reactions: 9
It's interesting that on this holiday with her mate she's not been on instagram sas much as she was on the Mexico holiday. We don't know what she's eaten for breakfast or tea. The only reason she has been on is to flog her tat, anyway a stark difference between the two holidays.
I honestly believe she read here while she was in Mexico and read comments about how greedy she was being and how much she was eating and that’s why I think she has stopped posting food. She has hardly made any posts or stories about food since Mexico.
Its possible that the friend isn’t as open to being splashed all over Jess’s Instagram. Milli doesn’t seem to on board with it but she probably whines at him and gets around him.

Reactions: 7
All she’s done all holiday is touch her own boobs and say the words power mesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what I’ve been thinking all week! Very strange

And play cards.

Wonder if she left the hotel?
They played cards in Mexico too. Do people really spend lots of time playing cards on holiday? When me and my partner go away we go for a nice stroll in the evening, maybe stop for a drink or something.

Reactions: 8
They played cards in Mexico too. Do people really spend lots of time playing cards on holiday? When me and my partner go away we go for a nice stroll in the evening, maybe stop for a drink or something.
I've played cards on holiday in the UK, sometimes that's all there is to do on a wet or cold night! However, I can't imagine doing so when the weather is beautiful and there are nice walks to be had or drinks to consume.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.