Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d 1000% need at least a 30 in those dungarees, potentially even a 32 to avoid them pulling when fastened.

Reactions: 9
So she’s basically admitting that she will send them back then? It’s actually disgusting. Can’t believe it’s allowed.
And she’s trying them all on when she’s sweaty and has no socks on her feet 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I can not say enough how awful I think it is to try on a huge haul of clothes like that, getting hot and sweaty whilst you’re doing it - shoes included 🤢 - and knowing you’ve absolutely no intention in keeping anything 😡
And I don’t normally comment negatively on anyone’s appearance but nothing looked good. I think that sadly she’s getting beyond the point where she can dress to carry weight off. Nothing seems to look right in her latest posts.
That fluffy dress was absolutely NOT meant for anyone over a size 8 anyway! As well as being horrendous 😆

Reactions: 13
Most of the items she needed to size up in…. that doesn’t mean they aren’t true to size it means she is now a size 28! She’s such a dick.

Reactions: 11
I sometimes have to size up in shoes! I'm a size 8 and sometimes have to go up 1 or even 2 sizes if the shoe material is stiff or anything 😂

Reactions: 4
I find Nike trainers terrible for fitting and have to change my size depending on the type

I sometimes have to size up in shoes! I'm a size 8 and sometimes have to go up 1 or even 2 sizes if the shoe material is stiff or anything 😂
Same that I've sized down to a 7 with a super wide fit shoe :LOL:

Reactions: 1
They are size 26, they don’t fasten, they don’t fit. What can I say… size up?
No Jess, what you meant to say was : buy your real size as opposed to trying to squeeze in a size you no longer are.
She’s such a dick
Would love for her followers to take her advice and size up then for the items to be too big on them because they didn’t need to size up atall it’s just Jess saying that to make herself feel better as she is blatantly a size 30 now and then let Jess know that getting your normal size is fine
Such mixed up fucked up signals and advice!
How do people ever know what size to get when you have lying fatty Jess saying otherwise to make herself look and feel better

Reactions: 8
I find I have to size up in Nike- a 3 is too small but a 4 fits just fine! But in DM’s a 3 can sometimes be too big without an insole. It’s all fun and games!

Reactions: 1
She’s really annoying me with the moving tit around that room.

why is she fussing so much? She hasnt seemed that desperate for it to sell until now. Wonder if she’s found something but not saying?

most of the time people can visualise what they want and the potential a room has. And all the estate agent has to mention to potential buyers is the room is supposedly bigger then others. Not hard is it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
When she's saying do I move the desk out of the room isn't that where milli does his actual job when he's wfh? What's he going to do sit on the pouffe and balance his laptop on his knee as to not look as though the house is lived in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Market it as a house with 2 decent sized bedrooms and a home office and you’d get loads of first time buyers interested.
They need to stage the dressing room as a bedroom too so people can see it would work for a family

Market it as a house with 2 decent sized bedrooms and a home office and you’d get loads of first time buyers interested.
They need to stage the dressing room as a bedroom too so people can see it would work for a family
Yep. Notice how she's faffing on with Millys room that he needs for his job, but won't fanny on with her room that she uses to show us her latest shite colleckshun?

Reactions: 15
She’s spending money on extensions but her hair looks so thin still. Surely her hairdresser should be telling her to bulk it up a little bit. It’d flow so much nicer. That’s just my opinion anyway! 😂

Reactions: 2
Yep. Notice how she's faffing on with Millys room that he needs for his job, but won't fanny on with her room that she uses to show us her latest shite colleckshun?
Selfish brat as usual.

I don’t know why she doesn’t buy a cheap spare bed for her ‘influencer’ room and make it in to a bedroom to help sell the house. I know from my experience of selling a house a lot of people have no imagination and need to see a room set up.
I think it’s shocking that Millie has to work in that small room with the airer up when he could use the bigger room, she is quite selfish she doesn’t need the bigger room for her tit hauls. I also think all these options of how should I show the room are purely for engagement.

Reactions: 16
Ok first thing in the haul and she’s got to be taking the piss. As if she’d ever ever wear them - even if they fitted properly.

I haven’t seen anything else so I might be wrong but I have a feeling she’s just ordered a load of crap for a “funny” haul.
"The weird one" is gonna cream her pants when she sees those boots.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.