Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The weird one" is gonna cream her pants when she sees those boots.
I had to unfollow her as is was disconcerting opening up Instagram every morning to be confronted with her in the same pose in her underwear. Her one facial expression was also disturbing, like she had shat herself.

The reason the house is not selling is that Jess is being greedy over the price. Guarantee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'd have been better off buying a cheapish day bed/single bed and quickly making that look like a single bedroom rather than a waiting room at a mediation centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ive not really kept up to date with the house selling saga, but it seems as though it’s not selling quickly enough for Jess.
But honestly, most people can see beyond the way the furniture is arranged. Can’t believe she thinks it’s going to make a difference where she puts a desk and sofa!
That room looks very small to me, even for a third bedroom. It looks as though it would be a squeeze to get a bed in it, let alone anything to store clothes and stuff in. It’s most likely to appeal to a couple in a similar situation to her and Milli, rather than a family, I would think.

Reactions: 8
I know some people must find house buying/selling interesting but really it's the most bloody boring content.

Reactions: 11
She is sooo selfish and all very much her way or the high way, that’s Millis office I’m assuming and the way she just changed it without asking him and saying she can take the desk out. It grosses me out how controlling Jess seems to be in this marriage. I’m just remembering back to their holiday in Spain where she didn’t want to do any trips so they didn’t, she wanted to play cards so they did, she had to film everything before they ate. She’s a proper spoilt brat

She is sooo selfish and all very much her way or the high way, that’s Millis office I’m assuming and the way she just changed it without asking him and saying she can take the desk out. It grosses me out how controlling Jess seems to be in this marriage. I’m just remembering back to their holiday in Spain where she didn’t want to do any trips so they didn’t, she wanted to play cards so they did, she had to film everything before they ate. She’s a proper spoilt brat
She was the same in Mexico. He looked so over her shot in those videos.

Reactions: 2
Key word there assuming. How do you know she didn't ask him? 😂 the way people just presume the things they believe to be true blows my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A bit different to selling/buying a house, but when my husband and I looked at our current rented home, we took a tape measure to measure the rooms to see if our stuff would fit in. The letting agent gave us a funny look as if no one has done that before. I just thought it was common sense?

A bit different to selling/buying a house, but when my husband and I looked at our current rented home, we took a tape measure to measure the rooms to see if our stuff would fit in. The letting agent gave us a funny look as if no one has done that before. I just thought it was common sense?
I done this too when we brought our house!! The estate agent who was with us says he sees it all the time x

Reactions: 1
I done this too when we brought our house!! The estate agent who was with us says he sees it all the time x
Oh, must've just been that particular agent who hadn't seen it before!

I do believe if she had asked him she would have filmed it….
Ha, she would have filmed it.
I don't want to start the only child debate again, but I do think her behaviour is down to her being an only child and being spoilt rotten.
*Disclaimer, I know that's not all only children and if you're one that's not you.

Reactions: 2
Ive not really kept up to date with the house selling saga, but it seems as though it’s not selling quickly enough for Jess.
But honestly, most people can see beyond the way the furniture is arranged. Can’t believe she thinks it’s going to make a difference where she puts a desk and sofa!
That room looks very small to me, even for a third bedroom. It looks as though it would be a squeeze to get a bed in it, let alone anything to store clothes and stuff in. It’s most likely to appeal to a couple in a similar situation to her and Milli, rather than a family, I would think.
I agree about the room size, it would take a small single bed and that's it, I also don't think her dressing room is that big either. The whole house, the room sizes seem small to me and if she's over priced it from the start that could be why there is no interest after at least 7 or 8 viewings ??

Why do people assume she hasn't asked Milli but also, why does she even have to ask him at all?! If he's not using it at the time, which he wasn't, there is no harm in shifting stuff about, that can easily be returned to their original place. It's her house as much as it's his, I've genuinely never asked anybody whether I can move anything in my own house. Weird.

Reactions: 6
I would think that, given it was based on advice given to them by the estate agent, they have had least had a discussion about it. I find it more funny that she got about 20 stories about the layout of her boxroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would think that, given it was based on advice given to them by the estate agent, they have had least had a discussion about it. I find it more funny that she got about 20 stories about the layout of her boxroom.
Plus I'm pretty sure Milli is mostly back working at the car place and not at home as much ? I don't really care tbh!

She amazes me how she manages to get content out of absolute nonsense!

Reactions: 4
The room reshuffle feels a but like clutching at straws. Would have been better doing all that "staging" (get me on selling sunset NOW💁‍♀️) before the photos were done. They will have lost people already. I'd be really surprised if the estate agent hadn't suggest putting beds in the bedrooms originally (possibly not the smaller one...because home office vibes) but Jess probably thought she knew better so did nothing about it. I hope it sells soon so we don't have to see anymore about it.

The room reshuffle feels a but like clutching at straws. Would have been better doing all that "staging" (get me on selling sunset NOW💁‍♀️) before the photos were done. They will have lost people already. I'd be really surprised if the estate agent hadn't suggest putting beds in the bedrooms originally (possibly not the smaller one...because home office vibes) but Jess probably thought she knew better so did nothing about it. I hope it sells soon so we don't have to see anymore about it.
I think that’s very optimistic. You don’t think we’ll have to see every step of the move followed by every bit of redecorating and new furniture choices. She’ll be getting new house content for months.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.