Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can believe she does that. She is just pure greedy. Look at the posts she used to do whenever she was gifted food - she’d be poking and prodding it and practically dribbling all over it. I always think about when she got the fancy chocolate bars and snapped at Milli and nearly took his hand off when he went to take a small piece. Then we were subjected to a video of her with a mouth so full of the chocolate she could barely chew it.
I agree but can't she be a little self-aware when sharing food with strangers?

Fat person 101: don't be an out-and-out greedy guts in front of people you don't know

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree but can't she be a little self-aware when sharing food with strangers?

Fat person 101: don't be an out-and-out greedy guts in front of people you don't know
100%! Just be considerate. And rightly or wrongly,people are far more likely to scrutinise the amount of food on your plate if you’re on the larger side.

Just laughed out loud at the Fat Person 101 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she hint at people not being friendly to her at one of the first In The Style shoots she did. Was it the for the Stacy Solomon stuff that she looked squeezed into?
As for the nice but dim fatty thing, that’s the persona that Jess has been showing for the last 6months or so. I don’t think she’s stupid but she tries to come across ditsy and I don’t think it works for her.

How two faced is it though? Her and Ash were all over each other a while ago.
You’d be surprised but a lot of these bloggers/influencers hate each other but keep up a “good” appearance just so they can all stay connected. My best bet was that Jess knows they talk tit about her but chooses to ignore it because she wants to milk the ITS cow whilst she still can

Reactions: 9
I’ve always though she looks dirty. Her tan makes it look like she’s fallen into a bath tub of marmite and hasn’t washed for days. Slobby, unkempt and generally just a sweaty mess! It isn’t even her size that makes her look dirty it’s just her overall appearance and her personality. I’m friends with a blogger who knows Ash and apparently it’s not just us thinking Jess stinks, she actually does. Ash talks about Jess all the time behind closed doors and most of the ITS models laugh at Jess when she isn’t looking. Apparently they laugh at her because when they eat at the shoots Jess piles her plate high and doesn’t leave much for others, Jess isn’t aware but everyone thinks of her as the nice but very dim fatty. Also this was last year but ash also once said how one of the set people said Jess literally “smelt like poo” at one of the shoots like she forgot to wipe her bum. I was honestly not even surprised. Jess is treated like a joke there but she brings this onto herself by being so dirty
That's really sad, poor Jess. I knew Ash was a twit, but it sounds like the other models are as well, what a load of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s actually quite sad they are talking about her behind her back instead of pulling her to the side to let her know there’s a smell issue. They are supposed to be adults and not act like school yard bullies.

Makes me so self conscious sometimes because use fattys get a bad rep for being ‘smelly’ even though a good lot of us aren’t!!

Also agree that when I’m out having food with people I’d eat less 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also agree that when I’m out having food with people I’d eat less 😅
Same! I was always loads bigger than my friends when I was young and when we’d go out I’d always eat less than them just to show I wasn’t greedy. It’s so stupid looking back now as I’d just go home and binge!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Pot and kettle if you ask me, Ash always looks in need of a good scrub, her hair is often a greasy unbrushed mess and she's s always lying in her bed, she makes Jess look tidy (and active!) in comparison.

Ash has a thread on here, ashandchelslifestories. In brief, she used to work in a charity shop and take the piss out of customers which is how she got her TikTok/ instafame. She now spends her days (when she's not in bed) shilling her ITS collection, Glossy box, Look Fantastic, all the usual tit. She lies constantly about her size (at least a 20 but claims she's a 16) and hates being mentioned on Tattle, that normally ends with her on a massive rant calling us all cunts 😂

Anyway back to Jess - what's going on with her house? Is she actually going to move or will they (well Jess, I think Milli does as he's told!) decide it's too much hassle? (As I think had been previously predicted!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyway back to Jess - what's going on with her house? Is she actually going to move or will they (well Jess, I think Milli does as he's told!) decide it's too much hassle? (As I think had been previously predicted!)
I think she’s going to hold out for a lot of money - I get the impression she thinks it’s worth loads and so won’t settle for anything less than what she wants in her head. She also hasn’t mentioned going to see any houses recently (probably because she’s hardly ever at home) so maybe they haven’t found what they want and they don’t strike me as the most proactive people to really push for it.

Reactions: 7
Jess usually shows the food and there's a lot. I honestly can't imagine she eats the majority of it. You always see her plate. I'm not saying she doesn't have more but the majority? I believe they probably laugh at her because she's not an actual model but are any of them? "Modelling" for a cheap chatty brand wouldn't be a highlight on my cv

Reactions: 11
I remember when she had a shoot, the one with Stacey. Where they shot from the floor upwards, at that weird angle. and the girls she was with did loads of insta stories and it was the three of them and Jess was never involved. You’d see her in the background all by herself looking lost. It was sad to see tbh. It’s not like she’s not a likeable person for a few hours. She seems easy to talk too and very approachable. But those three looked like right witches.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I remember when she had a shoot, the one with Stacey. Where they shot from the floor upwards, at that weird angle. and the girls she was with did loads of insta stories and it was the three of them and Jess was never involved. You’d see her in the background all by herself looking lost. It was sad to see tbh.
I remember that too. I can imagine the world of modelling, even one at that level, is not especially welcoming to newcomers

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it helped that there was a decent age gap too - they were what, 10 years younger than her? I dunno, I guess I can kind of see why someone who was a professional model would be hacked off that an influencer was there? I’m not sure. Not that excuses any bad behaviour! I do think at the SS shoot she did feel out of her depth a bit and seemed a bit lost. I remember she came on stories the next day and seemed a bit down about things.

I remember that too. I can imagine the world of modelling, even one at that level, is not especially welcoming to newcomers
They were so up their own arse. Especially the one girl I remember thinking , who the duck do you think you are? I never understood people who think they are better then others because of looks, money, statue… I can’t stand pretentious people

Reactions: 13
I remember when she had a shoot, the one with Stacey. Where they shot from the floor upwards, at that weird angle. and the girls she was with did loads of insta stories and it was the three of them and Jess was never involved. You’d see her in the background all by herself looking lost. It was sad to see tbh. It’s not like she’s not a likeable person for a few hours. She seems easy to talk too and very approachable. But those three looked like right witches.
I don't think it helped that the clothes clearly didn't fit, I'd be so uncomfortable if I were in that situation and I bet the others were sniggering in the background 😒

• Sad
I struggle to believe she forgot to wipe her arse after a poo too tbh! Like how can you forget? She is nervous on the day of the shoot so I doubt she would forget she done a poo

Reactions: 6
I struggle to believe that story if I'm honest. I know she's not the cleanest of people and she comes on stories a hot mess but stinking of tit is pushing it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.