Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The black one looks heavily pregnant. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was a maternity look.

Perhaps she hasn't realised that's what she looks like now.

Reactions: 4
Yes I’ll agree the same poses etc. but these three in particular she definitely looks bigger than usual and even her hair and make up for some reason don’t look right. Put it this way, she knows she’s not going to get away with saying she’s a size 24-26 in these photos 🤷🏻‍♀️
She won’t acknowledge it at all. She has been looking bigger in photos for a while.
She had better not say she can size down in that awful green suit. It’s like a second skin.
Perhaps she’s taking a day off social media to reevaluate her health and lifestyle after seeing the pictures. I doubt it, but maybe she is.

Reactions: 5
She won’t acknowledge it at all. She has been looking bigger in photos for a while.
She had better not say she can size down in that awful green suit. It’s like a second skin.
Perhaps she’s taking a day off social media to reevaluate her health and lifestyle after seeing the pictures. I doubt it, but maybe she is.
You spoke too soon 😂 she’s back doing her try on haul at home and still saying she wears a size 24-26 🤥 🙄

• Haha
Genuine question

On her haul stories , when she says "snatch you in at the waist, to give you that nice silhouette shape" are we supposed to be seeing that shape on her lol. All I see is someone having something tighter under the boobs because there's no waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m a size 22/24 in most things, I have a few size 26 in my wardrobe for comfort mainly or if I want something baggy or oversized and there is absolutely no way she’s only 1 size bigger than me! I always think people will just think I’m lying to myself about how big I am when I say that but there is absolutely no bleeping way🥴 she’s 100% at least a size 28 now surely🙄

Reactions: 15
Sorry me again… and I don’t wanna keep on but she’s saying she’s a size 24/26 and she’s stating that everything she’s wearing is a size 26 but then goes on to tell people if they’re in between sizes to go for their smaller? If that was true then surely she’d be wearing a size 24? She isn’t making any sense size-wise on this haul. She’s definitely still massively in denial about her size

Reactions: 24
I agree! I want to see the tags cause 24-26, no way. I can be a 22 in bottoms and my bum, legs and tummy are nowhere near jess’ size. I think she’s wearing a 28 and maybe a 26 on the top. There’s no way those green trousers are comfortable.

Reactions: 10
I'd have had more respect for her if she'd came on today and said she was upset at the photoshopping going on, making her appear less imperfect when she never uses filters, never hides her wobbly bits on stories etc etc. Instead, she made out she had a personal blip with her confidence and threw shade with flipping the Vs while trying on the green suit!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'd have had more respect for her if she'd came on today and said she was upset at the photoshopping going on, making her appear less imperfect when she never uses filters, never hides her wobbly bits on stories etc etc. Instead, she made out she had a personal blip with her confidence and threw shade with flipping the Vs while trying on the green suit!
Haven’t seen these pics! She needs to address that unless she’s maybe wearing a size that fits her on the shoot? 😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder if ITS have mentioned her weight to her during this shoot and how close she is to not being able to model/fit into their things. She looks the biggest I think I’ve ever seen her which is sad as when I started following her she was an 18 and I followed due to being a similar size and being inspired. Now, I just hope I don’t have the same body dysmorphia as her. Be whatever size you want to he, but be honest with yourself!

Reactions: 12
You should put this in Adams thread on here they talk about the photoshoping on there too, although I don't think I've seen a more obvious one than this especially when it's side by side

She is in denial about her size, I think she always was, even at her thinnest (like a lot of other influencers tbf) and she wears too small clothes anyway.

Reactions: 8
Well this is gonna be a shocking and unpopular opinion, but I actually think the Evans ‘05 print in this dress type looks lovely & she’s styled it well with the orange heels… I think… slowly talking myself out of this as I type… okay I’m undecided now… help… still won’t be buying it tho🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That side by side picture just shows how much the ITS one is photoshopped.
I feel for her. She looks bigger than ever in those photos and if she wasn’t expecting to look that big then it would have been an eye opener for her.
But will she do anything about it? Or will she be down to Sorella Sorella again for 3 courses?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.