Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No self respecting fat woman would wear this! I don’t know how many times I’ve said the same thing about other items from past MI COLLEKSHUNS but this has to be the worst one yet!

596ABA8C-D148-41E8-9308-D4D25BD66A4B.jpeg

031D043D-AB23-4B67-BD9A-BC6515965C39.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe she's upset how much they've photoshopped her body? Maybe someone from ITS reads here and realises they look like cocks for painting on the trousers so they took it down. Looking forward to seeing the haul she does!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if we will actually notice if the photos are bad or whether she will just look normal to us? Either way I’m absolutely hanging out to see them! I can definitely say I’ve been influenced by jess now— to look at these damn photos! 🤣

Reactions: 9
I do like the green pleated skirt and look forward to the £2.50 sale in the near future

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ITS are not making clothes for bigger people; they’re just making clothes in bigger sizes.
I don’t actually mind that flowery print 🙈
But a bold print and then what looks like a fussy peplum type thing going on around the waist?! Just no - not going to be doing a bigger person any favours at all.
I feel for Jess getting upset by the pictures; it can be a shock sometimes, seeing yourself as others see you.

Reactions: 11
This is what I thought too. She has admitted to needing a size 30 in some items on shoots before and I think she is bigger now.

ITS sizing varies so much, I fitted into size 18 is some dresses and could have sized down and in the tops, 22s were too small, so if I were Jess, I wouldn't worry too much about that. But if she is getting too big to model some of the stuff, that's a problem.
I’ve never heard her admit that? Interesting as I thought she’d never say it

Reactions: 1
Perhaps the reality of how much she has sold out is hitting home ...I don't believe for one second she has a voice at ITS when the choosing of prints and style of clothes is decided...what woman of a size 28 wants that garish print plus a peplum all in one outfit ?! None of that is Jess and will ever be worn in public by her. All this I've created the collection for yous and yous are gonna love it as much as I do ...what a crock of shite!

Adam Frisby decides and she does as she's told and banks the cheque! Perhaps her conscience is finally kicking in!

Reactions: 16
I’ve never heard her admit that? Interesting as I thought she’d never say it
I think ages ago when she had one of her first gigs modelling for them it was on the ITS website what size she was wearing, and also we saw them on the rack there was a size 30 I’m pretty sure and it had to be for Jess as I think she was the biggest

Reactions: 5
She had a wipe-clean pleather skirt in one of her MI KOLLEKSHUNs where she sized up to a 30. She was all defensive about it, I remember.

• Heart
She’s been very quiet today so no doubt the “Hope you’re ok - you’re amazing” messages have been flooding in after her tears yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ITS are not making clothes for bigger people; they’re just making clothes in bigger sizes.
I don’t actually mind that flowery print 🙈
But a bold print and then what looks like a fussy peplum type thing going on around the waist?! Just no - not going to be doing a bigger person any favours at all.
I feel for Jess getting upset by the pictures; it can be a shock sometimes, seeing yourself as others see you.
I actually quite like the print itself too! - I think on a semi sheer fabric it could have been a great beach coverup type thing, long floaty sleeves etc.

But in what looks like polyester, frilled sleeves, peplum, wide leg trousers...definite no.

I can sympathise re the pictures, when I look in the mirror, I think I look fine, then see photos and am like 'jesus who is that fat person?'

ITS have put a new post up for her collection and looking at the ones today I totally understand why she was unhappy with them. Definitely not the best photos I’ve seen of her, put it that way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
ITS have put a new post up for her collection and looking at the ones today I totally understand why she was unhappy with them. Definitely not the best photos I’ve seen of her, put it that way 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t see it. They are pretty much the same as she usually takes. Similar poses etc.

Reactions: 7
She’s been very quiet today so no doubt the “Hope you’re ok - you’re amazing” messages have been flooding in after her tears yesterday.
Yep! They all do it, they’re such actors. Upload a crying selfie then log out and wait for all the DMs arse licking her. Pathetic

Reactions: 2
I don’t see it. They are pretty much the same as she usually takes. Similar poses etc.
Yes I’ll agree the same poses etc. but these three in particular she definitely looks bigger than usual and even her hair and make up for some reason don’t look right. Put it this way, she knows she’s not going to get away with saying she’s a size 24-26 in these photos 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.