Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITS are not making clothes for bigger people; they’re just making clothes in bigger sizes.
I don’t actually mind that flowery print 🙈
But a bold print and then what looks like a fussy peplum type thing going on around the waist?! Just no - not going to be doing a bigger person any favours at all.
I feel for Jess getting upset by the pictures; it can be a shock sometimes, seeing yourself as others see you.
I honestly
Spot the difference
I was hoping someone has the first pic. Jesus!! Why edit it like that in the first place?

Reactions: 4
I'd have had more respect for her if she'd came on today and said she was upset at the photoshopping going on, making her appear less imperfect when she never uses filters, never hides her wobbly bits on stories etc etc. Instead, she made out she had a personal blip with her confidence and threw shade with flipping the Vs while trying on the green suit!
You can really tell how much they photoshop her face to give her a jawline and cheekbones. She can slap the darkest tan and contour on to hide it but she can’t keep being so in denial! I haven’t been on here much since the Mexico holiday and the difference in her appearance just in a few months is staggering.

FCE13E19-35D7-4FC6-82AD-625F0EA449DC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She was so out of breath throughout that whole set of stories 😔 it’s like literally stepping side to side, from front to back was too much for her to be able to speak comfortably… I’m plus size, I have multiple health issues, physical disabilities and severe asthma, but I know that moving my body as much as I can helps me. I wish she would move more, she’s at home all day, she could be doing all kinds of movement to help herself, I don’t know why watching those stores back and seeing how much she is struggling is not enough for her to make some changes to help herself 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Size 24-26… really tho? 🤔
also did she really just do a walkthrough of how to tie a wrap dress?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What size was she wearing in the green suit? My insta is playing up and the sound was all in and out.

She looks very 'mingey' in all the trousers. I think if she sat down in the floral wafters, they would slice her growler in two.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's scary seeing her get bigger as the months go by... she needs some kind of intervention. I'm genuinely worried for her health, the noises she makes and the sweat that comes out of her when she's trying some clothes on is worrying.

Those trousers looks at least 2 sizes too small. On that basis if she's wearing a 26, then possibly even a 30 would have been snug. That probably doesn't feel great, knowing she's at the upper limit of the ITS sizing.

I did like the orange sandals though.

The black top stretched like this across her chest doesn’t look great. I can see why she was upset about the photos, the collection does nothing for her. Not that many of them have but I think this is the most unflattering typical ‘fat girl’ collection she’s done.

F4E7083E-F6AB-4E74-A778-0E336E6A8704.jpeg

Reactions: 6
The green suit could look quite nice if it fit properly but in the picture it not only looks skin tight, it also looks like the bottom half of her body is on the wrong way round?!
This is a really old reference but for some reason the long flowery dress put me in mind of Demis Roussos (I don’t suppose anyone will know who I’m on about but when I was a child I was absolutely fascinated by this man in a “long dress” 😂)
Jess looks really pretty when she’s made up. These outfits do her no favours at all.
And I absolutely wouldn’t comment on her weight if she seemed happy and healthy, but she just doesn’t to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What size was she wearing in the green suit? My insta is playing up and the sound was all in and out.

She looks very 'mingey' in all the trousers. I think if she sat down in the floral wafters, they would slice her growler in two.
Screaming at “ mingey” 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I LOVE that print, I’m all for the bolder the better 😁

Ill let myself out >>>>>>😜

• Haha
The black top stretched like this across her chest doesn’t look great. I can see why she was upset about the photos, the collection does nothing for her. Not that many of them have but I think this is the most unflattering typical ‘fat girl’ collection she’s done.

View attachment 1449043
These pleated skirts in particular are just awful on her shape, and very unflattering. Some of the other dresses did look ok, the plain pink and black suited her

Well this is gonna be a shocking and unpopular opinion, but I actually think the Evans ‘05 print in this dress type looks lovely & she’s styled it well with the orange heels… I think… slowly talking myself out of this as I type… okay I’m undecided now… help… still won’t be buying it tho🙃
I agree with you, I wouldn’t be the target market for her range but I did watch her stories and thought quite a few pieces looked really nice.

Does anyone also think Jess might be feeling like she is because she’s read here and now knows what everyone else, apparently, says about her on the shoots and is now feeling more self conscious than usual🤔
I’ve been thinking this too and to be honest I’d be upset too if I had read stuff like that about myself. I’ve also noticed Ash is starting to comment on her posts now so they def know about it

Its her collection apparently designed by her but nothing fits her properly, loud garish prints and the usual flammable shiny polyester. Same old tired old scripted bollox about its her favourite etc etc. Let's see how much of this collection sees the light of day because none of the others have!

Reactions: 14
A couple of the dresses were alright, which is more than you can say for most of ITS's shite, but nothing better than you can get down Asda for £16 or so.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.