Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with Jess I get everyone is stressed around Christmas and it can be tit but after working in retail for years, it’s the worst. I once had someone pull a knife on me because we sold out of a £15 top their teenager daughter wanted. Never mind the fact I worked for a chain and there was 5 other stories within walking distance at the time. I’ve battled with mental illness my whole life but it doesn’t give you permission to be a knob to others which is what she’s describing rather than people not being happy.
Oh god, I’m so sorry this happened to you! How horrendous.

Reactions: 2
Nice to see Jess has bought the Wensleydale with cranberries in - a bit of fruit to go with the copious amounts of beige food 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree with Jess I get everyone is stressed around Christmas and it can be tit but after working in retail for years, it’s the worst. I once had someone pull a knife on me because we sold out of a £15 top their teenager daughter wanted. Never mind the fact I worked for a chain and there was 5 other stories within walking distance at the time. I’ve battled with mental illness my whole life but it doesn’t give you permission to be a knob to others which is what she’s describing rather than people not being happy.
That's awful,I know there are a lot of bell ends in the shops at Christmas, bit I didn't think there were people that bad. I worked on retail when I was younger and one was m&s food and that was awful at Christmas, mainly due to pretentious twats.
I agree with Jess, Christmas shopping is a nightmare, especially this week, you have to be as aggressive as the other people to get through it.

Nice to see Jess has bought the Wensleydale with cranberries in - a bit of fruit to go with the copious amounts of beige food 🤣
She also bought Babybel Light :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I am avoiding the shops as much as possible as I think we all know how horrendous they can be at Christmas - that really shouldn't be news to Jess. I'm sorry to hear about those on the thread who have been on the receiving end of abuse from customers while working in retail. There's never an excuse for that.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was ok and to be fair, exactly what I would get as well?
That’s what a buffet is to me

Reactions: 9
Oh god, I’m so sorry this happened to you! How horrendous.
That's awful,I know there are a lot of bell ends in the shops at Christmas, bit I didn't think there were people that bad. I worked on retail when I was younger and one was m&s food and that was awful at Christmas, mainly due to pretentious twats.
I agree with Jess, Christmas shopping is a nightmare, especially this week, you have to be as aggressive as the other people to get through it.
Thanks, it was a while ago and I laugh at how ridiculous it was now. Only plus point was work gave me 2 weeks off paid over it so I got Christmas off 😂 Oh God, wouldn't wanna work in a food hall over Christmas. I'm just a firm believer that stress and whatever doesn't give you the right to be dicks to other people because what if that person you're getting aggy with is having a tit time as well.

Reactions: 8
I’m Australian so not sure of it’s an English thing, but all of that food she bought for nibbles is allll crap! Chips, frozen crap. We have fresh fruit, prawns, salads etc.. is it a cultural thing lol

Reactions: 8
I’m Australian so not sure of it’s an English thing, but all of that food she bought for nibbles is allll crap! Chips, frozen crap. We have fresh fruit, prawns, salads etc.. is it a cultural thing lol
That's what we have as buffet food, I'd throw a salad in, but that would be about it, it'd be mainly beige food.

Reactions: 3
Nope, in my house we have dips and crudités, salmon and prawns, fresh meat platters, salad and french bread , nuts and pretzels and breadsticks ...what Jess has bought is not unusual and nothin wrong with it but kinda sums her up tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nope, in my house we have dips and crudités, salmon and prawns, fresh meat platters, salad and french bread , nuts and pretzels and breadsticks ...what Jess has bought is not unusual and nothin wrong with it but kinda sums her up tbh.
Same here, not all English people eat like that.

Reactions: 4
That is classic British Tapas - all frozen. Maybe a bit if seafood and dips and stuff but the only fruit is on dessert or a cheeseboard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what I come home from the shops with when I’m hungover! Not gonna lie though, she’s influenced me to buy a corned beef pie for my British Tapas!

Reactions: 2
Oooh i'm coming to your's....😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.