Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that as well, I'm a bit obsessed with animal print
Yeah I liked it with the black dress underneath. She looked nice but that blazer looked too small. I get it’s meant to sit open but I don’t know it looked tight to me around the arms x

Reactions: 2
I always laugh when Jess says something which looks considerably cheaper than anything you see in Primark feels expensive. We should have a drinking game during her hauls as her sales spiel has become so predictable.

And that blazer reminded me of my dear departed Dad's checked sports jacket which he wore in the 1970s. Except his was the right size.

Reactions: 9
I've just looked and that green leopard print dress is in the sale at £25, so £5 off. I wouldn't pay £25 for it, I was thinking a tenner at most.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get how they can put them on sale then reduce the prices after a week it’s so bad x

Drinking game rules…
Take a sip every time she
. Says you could wear it with a belt
. Says it feels expensive
. Refers to “the design process”
. Tells people “in between sizes” which size to go for

Down your drink when she say she could have sized down 😂

You’d be hammered

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Drinking game rules…

You’d be hammered
You can grunge it up with boots and a leather jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Drinking game rules…

You’d be hammered
Sounds like a near death experience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Drinking game rules…

You’d be hammered
Says ‘from me collection’

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also.... that first dress isn't chiffon??? She hasn't a clue...
So obvious In the Style see her stuff not selling so straight on the phone...Flog your stuff Jess..say it feels christmassy and expensive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really like the green leopard print dress, I'm tempted to buy it. I'm worried, I've ordered the h&m skirt and now I'm thinking of ordering from Jess' collection.
Do you need help lovely? 😅 Has the world got a bit much for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was influenced by Jess to buy a dress from Yours that get so many compliments when I wear it. So I do keep watching for fashion ideas. But I do not like most of her ITS stuff at all, and I fear we just see that now, at the expensive of nicer stuff. Hi by the way, I generally post on the hinch threads but I was curious what was being said here about Jess after that ridiculous before and after skincare pic 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s defo put weight on since those clothes first came out they were all so tight on her arse. How she thinks she can size down shocks me to the core 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m sure I’ve been blocked! I can’t find her- I’ve literally never interacted with her though so I don’t know why I would be

I’m sure I’ve been blocked! I can’t find her- I’ve literally never interacted with her though so I don’t know why I would be
Same thing happened to me, she’s getting shadow banned quite a bit and unless you type her full name you won’t be able to find her. Instagram keeps doing this to a lot of people I’ve noticed lately

Reactions: 3
Same thing happened to me, she’s getting shadow banned quite a bit and unless you type her full name you won’t be able to find her. Instagram keeps doing this to a lot of people I’ve noticed lately
How weird- I wonder why that’s happened- it’s not like she does anything that offensive - except for out that bloody prison guard belt with every outfit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.