Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the sheer amount of cakes she’s had in the last week. The ones today looked awful as someone said above. I‘ve never really been bothered about how much she eats, but the sheer amount of food has shocked me this week and the fact that she mire than likely won’t give ant to friends and family and will it probably all go to waste.

Reactions: 8
I've always quite liked that she shows food and stuff, nowt worse than the idea that fat people aren't allowed to eat in public, but bleeping hell that is a lot of food.

I was gonna go and have some chocolate but I've changed my mind 😂

Reactions: 7
In what world does she think those cakes are still going to be edible on Christmas day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to jump in and defend those cakes from George bakery! He’s local to me and they are the bleeping bees knees! I’m a fussy git when it comes to a decent cake but they are amazing

Reactions: 6
Those slices of cake look bleeping awful. And not moist at all they look greasy.
Yes to this 👏 and she's spent over 50 quid on all that! I love cake but not one of those greasy clingfilmed slabs looked appealing..

Reactions: 5
I have to jump in and defend those cakes from George bakery! He’s local to me and they are the bleeping bees knees! I’m a fussy git when it comes to a decent cake but they are amazing
Yes! Theyre amazing. Worth the money.

Makes me laugh when "influencers" give in and buy his cake cus he aint gifting people tit!

Reactions: 2
The cost of those cakes 👀
Hardly look professional, just like someone's thrown them together at home and stuck a couple of quality street in the top 🤷
Overpriced and overrated by looks of it, they'll be hard as house bricks by Xmas Eve

Last edited:
Just watched jess’s stories and wow she looks so unwell today, her hair looks green and she just looks so horrible. She will be a size 28 by New Years if she keeps up with the eating, yes it Xmas and we should all indulge but as usual Jess takes that to the next level

Just watched jess’s stories and wow she looks so unwell today, her hair looks green and she just looks so horrible. She will be a size 28 by New Years if she keeps up with the eating, yes it Xmas and we should all indulge but as usual Jess takes that to the next level
28 by New years? Yeah new year 2020

• Haha
Was George the one who was buying Costco cookies and just putting buttercream on them?
Whaaaat? 😂😂😂 spill the tea is this facts?! That’s hilarious. I once knew a baker who was charging £50/£80 for cakes and she was using box mix and she adds the thinnest amount of buttercream to save money = very dry tasteless cakes

• Haha
  • Wow
Think she needs to lay off all the sweet treats if she’s having issues with her teeth 👀

Just goes to show how incredibly fake she is...
"Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday " at 9am?? So thick she doesn't really care what she's saying to the followers. Always about her and her greed and food...ie Xmas again today. Why she doesn't mention those who are really working? No giveaways as a treat? Self absorbed as always..

Just goes to show how incredibly fake she is...
"Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday " at 9am?? So thick she doesn't really care what she's saying to the followers. Always about her and her greed and food...ie Xmas again today. Why she doesn't mention those who are really working? No giveaways as a treat? Self absorbed as always..
I mean to be fair, she isn’t obliged to do giveaways, I do remember her doing one a few weeks ago, but it’s not like she’s obliged to do that. She could’ve done something like that with ITS, and could’ve given away pieces of her collection to someone as a Christmas treat but that would never happen

she doesn’t care, she only ever really makes an effort when there is stuff to sell

Does this woman have three courses every time she eats? I don't know how she does it, I'm fat but I'm nowhere near that greedy!

Reactions: 12
I mean to be fair, she isn’t obliged to do giveaways, I do remember her doing one a few weeks ago, but it’s not like she’s obliged to do that. She could’ve done something like that with ITS, and could’ve given away pieces of her collection to someone as a Christmas treat but that would never happen

she doesn’t care, she only ever really makes an effort when there is stuff to sell
Understand...just she doesn't even think about what her followers might be dealing with. No social conscience or awareness
Understand..just she has no awareness or social conscience...she cannot read the room. So many of her followers will be struggling, working all the hours... it wouldn't have hurt her to do something rather than show obscene amounts of cake and crap. This country about to go through some tough times again, but she's alright thanks 😣

I’m fat too and I don’t think I could eat what she eats. I’d probably be sick. X
I love my food but there is no way I could put away the quantity of food she does in one sitting and feel well afterwards.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.