Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean i certainly know how to have fun but imagine if she had something about its or another influencer or something personal about her and milli? I think it’s really unprofessional but anyway moving on

Reactions: 2
That oodie looks so tight on her and they’re at least 6XL. I’m a size 20 and I still have loads of room in mine (I can fold my legs into it as well). duck off is she anything but a 30

Reactions: 8
Why does Jess seem to be doing housework every few days? Are her and Millie that disgusting that the whole house needs cleaning every few days?? I don't get it??!!

Reactions: 5
The way she goes on about the tons and tons of housework she needs to do makes me think she only says that to appear productive, she’s saying “housework” then probably slobbing on the sofa eating snacks and cakes and stewing in her own “foisty” scents

Reactions: 7
Well...I don't know how she does it...getting alllllll that housework done so she can duck about with ' festivities ' all week..
She really can't read the room..not a thought for so many who work so hard..not much money...can't even have a night out... she'll no doubt wear plenty of ITS tit, get pissed up...sweat a lot 😣🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Well...I don't know how she does it...getting alllllll that housework done so she can duck about with ' festivities ' all week..
She really can't read the room..not a thought for so many who work so hard..not much money...can't even have a night out... she'll no doubt wear plenty of ITS tit, get pissed up...sweat a lot 😣🤢
Do you really think greedy Jess will think of anyone else for one moment? She’s unbelievably greedy and loving life at the moment, freebies heading her way left right and centre and her “collekshuns” with crappy ITS, when they inevitably drop her and oh they will, she’ll have to actually wonder if this is really a good life, laying around getting fatter and not doing anything productive or worthwhile… so we really think she’ll be speaking about the cringe adverts she films in 5 years time thinking about what an achievement it was? Or her “chocolate taste testing” she did. She’s one greedy fecker and the tiktoks she keeps doing are so embarrassing too. She’s nearly 40 isn’t she? She’s still under the impression she’s 18

Reactions: 9
Do you really think greedy Jess will think of anyone else for one moment? She’s unbelievably greedy and loving life at the moment, freebies heading her way left right and centre and her “collekshuns” with crappy ITS, when they inevitably drop her and oh they will, she’ll have to actually wonder if this is really a good life, laying around getting fatter and not doing anything productive or worthwhile… so we really think she’ll be speaking about the cringe adverts she films in 5 years time thinking about what an achievement it was? Or her “chocolate taste testing” she did. She’s one greedy fecker and the tiktoks she keeps doing are so embarrassing too. She’s nearly 40 isn’t she? She’s still under the impression she’s 18
Oh God....shes really posing on tiktok..all those great modelling moves 🤪

Reactions: 1
She's 33! I'm 33 does that mean I'm nearly 40 😂😱
I’m late 40’s but I’m about 18 in the head still! Don’t think I’ll ever grow up, my family and friends love me the way I am and that’s all that matters 😁

Nothing wrong with her behaving immature, better than being stuck up looking down your nose at others for their ‘bad behavior’ 🙄😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does Jess seem to be doing housework every few days? Are her and Millie that disgusting that the whole house needs cleaning every few days?? I don't get it??!!
There are basic things you do everyday and they apparently don't, so I am wondering what is she talking about.

Just saw this on __lifeis_beautiful__ what a bloody cheek just received this from Jess,s collection and selling it like all the other clothes she is gifted …. And this lass has had the cheek to ask for donations for a family funeral!
She's a riot, I Unfollowed her a wee while ago, 😩

There are basic things you do everyday and they apparently don't, so I am wondering what is she talking about.
I think you may be right... I wonder if she doesn't do the everyday basic things, like wash the pots, or put a wash on, or hose down the bath after using it.

Reactions: 3
Whatever "cleaning" she's doing can't be very effective...remember she had to ask followers how to get rid of the ' foisty' sweaty smell from her living room before her get together...🤢🤢😣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.