Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess is foisty , she obviously doesn’t Hoover if that’s been on the floor for a few days, just shows her “housework” is bullshit

Reactions: 6
My eye twitches but that tit has been on the floor for days now. I know I’m petty but for someone who does this much housework !
imagine posting yourself dancing like twit for no reason on stories and calling it a job 🥴 are you not embarasssssed?

Reactions: 5
imagine posting yourself dancing like twit for no reason on stories and calling it a job 🥴 are you not embarasssssed?
To be fair to her, it pays her bills so it is her job. People do buy from her collection and use her swipe ups or she wouldn’t make money from it so it pays her mortgage etc.

Reactions: 8
To be fair to her, it pays her bills so it is her job. People do buy from her collection and use her swipe ups or she wouldn’t make money from it so it pays her mortgage etc.
Dancing around sweating in an oodie is her job? I’d personally rather clean toilets than humiliate myself like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Dancing around sweating in an oodie is her job? I’d personally rather clean toilets than humiliate myself like that
My thoughts exactly, how embarrassing. The thing is she doesn’t even do it in a serious way, she’s unbelievably lazy and it shows in all areas of her life. I’d be embarrassed to dance like that as if I’ve made some huge achievement

Reactions: 4
I know. She should get her ass to primark they do some lush ones for £17
It’s crazy how expensive they are! They’re nothing special I’ve never understood why they are so hugely overpriced, £50 I’d understand, but £80/£100 is extortion. Shows Jess is making mega bucks if she can buy 4 oodies at once, that’s £400 just for oversized hoodies

Reactions: 6
It’s crazy how expensive they are! They’re nothing special I’ve never understood why they are so hugely overpriced, £50 I’d understand, but £80/£100 is extortion. Shows Jess is making mega bucks if she can buy 4 oodies at once, that’s £400 just for oversized hoodies
What happened to the brand loyalty and the loungewear she *LOVED* with Donald Stanley??? 👀🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I dunno why anyone would pay that much. I got one off Amazon for £21 and it's the best money I've ever spent, but I wouldn't have paid more!

Reactions: 2
2381E124-C903-4475-9EB5-E9E2661B1EB1.png

24/26 she is not. You know what would be quality content from her? Teaching us how to get the angles right in selfies so we can drop 2 dress sizes on the gram 😂

Reactions: 13
Of course old grabby greedy only came home with thousands of calories worth of cake.
That lot will be gone in a shot! She'll be size 30-32 after Xmas...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.