Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you sit with your face caked in makeup any longer than necessary, knowing you have massive open spots all over your face ? It makes zero sense to me šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else think it was quite snarky how she mentioned how sheā€™s going to the NatWest party not the ITS one? Especially because she doesnā€™t even work at NatWest anymorešŸ˜‚ the way she said it seemed like she was pissed off. Also while watching her try on those dresses I had one thought, they literally all fit. If they were any smaller theyā€™d be tight and show off her mega huge gunt. That sequin dress was also really unflattering on ash who is considerably smaller than Jess but I noticed it highlighted her much smaller belly too. I donā€™t know why Jess is mad. The dresses in ashā€™ collection look better than anything Jess has ā€œdesignedā€, and itā€™s obvious ash has been more involved in the design of it. I think ITS have pretty much already binned Jess which is why sheā€™s snubbing their Christmas partyā€¦

Theyā€™ve treated ash much more luxuriously compared to Jess, itā€™s quite obvious In the style are basically like attention piranhas, they like going to who creates the most buzz, and sorry to say but Jess doesnā€™t really create much of a buzz, sheā€™s not really that great at being an instahun and I think she knows it.

Reactions: 10
I think Jess looked much better in all those dresses than Ash.
Whether it was because Jess had done her hair and make up whereas Ash didnā€™t look as glam perhaps?

Reactions: 11
Whether it was because Jess had done her hair and make up whereas Ash didnā€™t look as glam perhaps?
I completely agree, i think Jess looked much better in those than most of her own collection!

Reactions: 12
Itā€™ll be interesting to see what happens once ITS announce Miss Greedys range this week. She was also put up in a fabulous hotel and her hair and make up were immaculate. I do feel sorry for Jess, even fire her first ā€˜colleckshunā€™ she was in that awful old fashioned hotel room for the night, and then had to drive herself to and from since then. Ash and Miss Greedy had amazing hotel suites and were treated a hell of a lot better. The money from ITS better be worth it. If not she should tell Frisby to duck off!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don't think either looked great tbf, and both were wearing dresses that didn't fit properly as per usual with the ITS tatt!

It's the hysterical over the top announcements of the collections going live that does my head in, they all seem to have the same scripted sales pitch. Such a shame they don't also say ..' give it a few days and you can shop the whole collection in the sale', because he will have his next load of cheap tatt to flog.

I feel a teeny bit sorry for Jess, but she's playing the game and not biting the hand that is funding her lazy lifestyle by pretending she's happy for Ash, but she must be upset at the VIP treatment Ash has been given compared to her mediocre hotel and no fancy dinner party!

Reactions: 7
I feel a bit sorry for her as well, I shouldn't really as she's happy to rip people off with the ITS clothes.
I think she probably was invited to the party, but I can't see it being her scene. I don't see her being a coke head and in to all that and I don't think all those pretentious twats are her kind of people. I think she'd have more fun with her old colleagues at nat west.

Reactions: 12
I thought the dresses looked so nice on Jess and better then her own collection and any of the ASOS stuff she tried on the other day
I have fallen for the hype and ordered the black shirt dress and blazer dress in a size smaller then what I normally would so I will keep you posted if they fit or not but Iā€™m not holding out much hope
Do feel abit sorry for Jess x

Reactions: 6
I thought the dresses looked so nice on Jess and better then her own collection and any of the ASOS stuff she tried on the other day
I have fallen for the hype and ordered the black shirt dress and blazer dress in a size smaller then what I normally would so I will keep you posted if they fit or not but Iā€™m not holding out much hope
Do feel abit sorry for Jess x
Let us know what the fit and quality is like!

Reactions: 4
Ash needed a bigger size, a lot of the ITS stuff looks awful on her and she isn't what I'd class as plus size - I think she just wears the wrong size.

I liked them on Jess apart from the sequin dress as it was too small.

Reactions: 4
Ash needed a bigger size, a lot of the ITS stuff looks awful on her and she isn't what I'd class as plus size - I think she just wears the wrong size.

I liked them on Jess apart from the sequin dress as it was too small.
Ash is an easy size 18 so technically she's on the lower end of plus size. She's bottom heavy and fairly tall at 5'7 so she carries her weight well compared to say Jess who is a lot shorter at 5'5.

Reactions: 3
Ash is an easy size 18 so technically she's on the lower end of plus size. She's bottom heavy and fairly tall at 5'7 so she carries her weight well compared to say Jess who is a lot shorter at 5'5.
This is so true! If you looked at a panel of a few size 18 people and saw their bodies youā€™d see we all carry weight differently and it depends on our height too. Jess is shorter, 5ā€™5 so she looks more dumpy because her weight is less evenly distributed. Which probably explains why someone like ash who wears size 16/18 when you look at her you wouldnā€™t think she does but thatā€™s because sheā€™s taller and her body fat is distributed differently. Tbh, this ash collection is the first collection Iā€™ve seen thatā€™s actually caught my attention, no doubt after this ash will kind of replace Jessā€¦. I can just see it happening. It already is in fact. I donā€™t feel sorry for Jess, becaus she doesnā€™t feel sorry for us when sheā€™s blatantly flogging cheap ill fitting tit for Ā£45+ !!

Reactions: 1
My god man she looks so rough, itā€™s all good to be able to paint over your scabs and make yourself ā€œlook goodā€ but if you look this rough under alll that makeup you need to reassess your skincare and your healthā€¦
AB86F3BF-2574-4D6C-92DF-E41726625092.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
State of her. No words. Surely with all her amazing skincare, that works so well, she should have flawless skin by now if we believed her

Reactions: 3
Ok so ITS update
I paid Ā£9.99 for unlimited next day delivery for a year
It was Ā£3 more then the normal next day delivery so I thought why not as I like a few other bits
If ordered before 10pm is the cut off time
I ordered at 7.15 on my break last night at work
Itā€™s not turned up today
So already Iā€™m fucked off with ITS

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ok so ITS update
I paid Ā£9.99 for unlimited next day delivery for a year
It was Ā£3 more then the normal next day delivery so I thought why not as I like a few other bits
If ordered before 10pm is the cut off time
I ordered at 7.15 on my break last night at work
Itā€™s not turned up today
So already Iā€™m fucked off with ITS
Oh thatā€™s tit! Phone and rage with them and get your money back for the delivery! I once paid for it with boohoo, and got to say their delivery was superb, shame the clothes are all tit mind šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.