Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you
Can honestly say I feel amazing in the dresses ❤

Thank you
But I wouldn’t be a size 12 anywhere else I just kept reading about sizing down so I did and I also had a jac jossa dress before in a 16 thinking it would be like boohoo and come up small and it was a massive x
Oh I only ordered from boohoo a couple
Of times, things were either massive or tiny, all in the same size supposedly. Absolute crap.

Reactions: 4
Oh I only ordered from boohoo a couple
Of times, things were either massive or tiny, all in the same size supposedly. Absolute crap.
I aways fall into a trap from ordering from them, their sizes are a nightmare.
I ordered coats from them and felt so down due to their sizings

Reactions: 3
...there must be something really wrong with how these clothes are being produced if people are having to size down to this extent. I think from a bopo point of view it's very damaging. I wonder if anyone will raise it with the bloke that runs the company ?

Reactions: 7
...there must be something really wrong with how these clothes are being produced if people are having to size down to this extent. I think from a bopo point of view it's very damaging. I wonder if anyone will raise it with the bloke that runs the company ?
Very true
As I didn’t think oh I have lost weight etc
I knew the sizing was off so went down a size
Your very right though it’s very damaging as people will either think they are bigger then they are or be happy as they had to get a size smaller but not because of weight or anything x

Ohhh it's that time of year again when Jess does a big beg ..I mean shout out to all the small businesses that have sent her freebies all year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I’m in love with them
Ash range is so good
I’m normally 14-16 and these are a 12 so glad I sized down ❤
So I’m not sure about Jess and the whole size down thing
Maybe with ITS but not every where that she orders from as I’m defo not a 12 in new look etc
You look lovely, but Ash has reshared a story with these exact pictures so you can see your Instagram name, don't know if your bothered but thought you should know incase jess does read here & makes the link between you & your open instagram

Reactions: 10
Ok I’m in love with them
Ash range is so good
Maybe with ITS but not every where that she orders from as I’m defo not a 12 in new look etc
You look very slim, def not 14-16! Dresses look lovely

You look lovely, but Ash has reshared a story with these exact pictures so you can see your Instagram name, don't know if your bothered but thought you should know incase jess does read here & makes the link between you & your open instagram
Oh god yes I can see that now!
Will delete the above pics
Thank you 😘

Oh god yes I can see that now!
Will delete the above pics
Thank you 😘
Oh I can’t
Admin please could you remove for me?

Ok I’m in love with them
Ash range is so good
Ok so it’s definitely now established that this Ash collection is way better than Jess’ one, because all the people I’ve seen in these dresses look amazing!!! I feel like they’re more high quality

Ok so it’s definitely now established that this Ash collection is way better than Jess’ one, because all the people I’ve seen in these dresses look amazing!!! I feel like they’re more high quality
I think it's more the fact the dresses I think you are referring to are tailored and not shapeless tents in garish prints...tbh the fact they are also classic black is a winner too. The bad sizing is definitely an issue though and I really hope it's not being used as a way to cash in.

Reactions: 6
Oh god, I had to unfollow selfloveliv because all the horribly unflattering photos made me feel worse about myself, like fuckinell is that what I might look like to other people 😂
Just watched out of curiosity. Won't say anything about her personality as I never followed.
Only the makeup is absolutely tragic🤡
But hey, if she's happy like this 🤷‍♀️

Ok I’m in love with them
Ash range is so good
You look great. Good purchase.

It's "vanity sizing", as in the USA.

Last edited:
I absolutely adore dogs and all but getting a picture of someone else’s dog as a present is just weird. Especially as darcy isn’t a nice looking dog, she’s very ratty. Bless her, but I would be livid if I had to put that on my wall

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched out of curiosity. Won't say anything about her personality as I never followed.
Only the makeup is absolutely tragic🤡
But hey, if she's happy like this 🤷‍♀️

You look great. Good purchase.

It's "vanity sizing", as in the USA.
It's bloody wrong sizing that's what it is ...🙄

• Haha
I hate and I mean hate the TikTok transformation gobshite she does. Like biggest hatred going. But the state of her each time before….

Reactions: 9
She always makes me think she’s the mum trying to be like her kids. She just seems older then she is and I don’t know why

Reactions: 8
I absolutely adore dogs and all but getting a picture of someone else’s dog as a present is just weird. Especially as darcy isn’t a nice looking dog, she’s very ratty. Bless her, but I would be livid if I had to put that on my wall
Darcy is a really ugly dog 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.