Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she another one that is usually shilling the Chelsea peaks pjamas or whatever the brand is called?
I was wondering if it might be a collab with them as I think she’s been sent some before but not sure she’s the right kind of selling point.

Reactions: 4
She’s never out of her pjs! She only gets dressed at 4 o clock when she’s got somewhere to be

Reactions: 11
Chelsea peers is another one that sells pjs made out of thin cheap polyester that get holes in after a months wear for expensive prices, it’s definitely a pj range. You know they wanna squeeze out every last bit of profit from Jess’ following before December hits and people are buying Xmas pjs. Also Jess I’m pretty sure not all the shades can be yellow they obviously have to cater to other shades too, she’s so pathetic lol

Reactions: 3
I'm a bit gutted she doesn't seem to be bringing out a Christmas party clothes collection 😏
I’m not gutted I’m just surprised tbh because ITS seem to live churning out tit, Jess has turned into an ITS milk cow, they’re milking her udders (her followers) for all the milk they can get!

I’m actually bored of it, I’d love to see her collaborate with other brands! I think it would be amazing for instance to see her collab with an active wear brand and make nice thick sports leggings with support. But no, all we get are dresses that look like nighties and oversized sacks

Reactions: 7
“Since you’ve all been asking I’ve come on here to show youz all the pyjamas I’m wearing. They’re from my Christmas collekshun with I’ve got no style. I’m wearing a 26 but they’re super stretchy so I could have sized down to probably a 10. You can add a belt to cinch them in or maybe even a leather dressing gown to grunge them up! They’re my favourite piece yet”.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
“Since you’ve all been asking I’ve come on here to show youz all the pyjamas I’m wearing. They’re from my Christmas collekshun with I’ve got no style. I’m wearing a 26 but they’re super stretchy so I could have sized down to probably a 10. You can add a belt to cinch them in or maybe even a leather dressing gown to grunge them up! They’re my favourite piece yet”.
I'm bleeping gone 😭 this has made my whole fay. Thank you. I needed that laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not gutted I’m just surprised tbh because ITS seem to live churning out tit, Jess has turned into an ITS milk cow, they’re milking her udders (her followers) for all the milk they can get!

I’m actually bored of it, I’d love to see her collaborate with other brands! I think it would be amazing for instance to see her collab with an active wear brand and make nice thick sports leggings with support. But no, all we get are dresses that look like nighties and oversized sacks
I remember her doing a collab with Pink Clove few years ago...

Reactions: 4
Wow why do these small businesses even bother gifting her these things when she can’t even be bothered to go check what the scents are and the prices are? she’s so lazy! just basically showing it like… I’m pretty sure they gifted it so you could entice your following to buy some Jess you absolute idiot. Such a lazy half hearted person the way she shows things is so annoying. You can tell she just thinks of stuff last minute and tumbles it onto Instagram quickly just for “content”. She makes such effort with her tit readly ads but when advertising small businesses she doesn’t give a shite

Reactions: 10
Note to all "Influencers" how about you get all the PR stuff & free stuff together & donate it to charities local to you? This time of year there are so many people/families with nothing & can't afford any presents or luxeries. Don't just shove it in a drawer or cupboard pass it to someone who would love it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think this is why I don’t like her - her incredible greed for everything.

I would have so much more respect if she said, these are cute but I don’t really need them so I’ll do a giveaway or donate to my local hygiene bank/refuge considering Christmas is coming up. She’s just so grabby

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really annoys me when she thinks she’s funny
Yeah , hilarious Jess, ……. Not
Yeah she’s just obnoxious at this point with her big moon face. She’s so unbelievably greedy it’s untrue, this is why I dislike influencers, they get stuff practically thrown at them and they don’t appreciate things anymore. To them it’s “just another item thrown on the pile” Jess used to be normal and likeable but now she’s just spoilt and obnoxious. I noticed that she doesn’t show her food anymore either I wonder why

Reactions: 13
2 separate hair care kits she showed. I personally felt like she couldn’t be arsed even talking about them, especially the Philip Kingsley one. It was as if she just wanted to get it out of the way.

Reactions: 6
Not the right shade.....again
Why does every foundation she buys have to be yellow based? Drives me insane!

I have a fair/medium skin tone - in that Charlotte tilbury I was a shade lighter then her when I was matched.
She should be lighter then me - shade 6 which she bought is classed as a medium shade - she’s never medium!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.