Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the Ash sparkly dresses....that awful lurex thing looks vile! No way Jess would go pick that out and buy from a shop..its awful!!

Reactions: 1
That tartan dress (the ITS style one) is so short. Imagine if she bent over. Jeez you’d see next months’ washing.
I know the saying is actually next weeks’ washing but it’ll likely be next month for Jess because she’s such a slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't like any of the clothes she's shown from her new collection. Looks like most of it is rehashed from previous collections.

Reactions: 3
The wastefulness of the what seems like fortnightly collections from Jess is starting to really boil my piss. Nobody needs that many clothes, especially poorly made fast fashion style clothes.

And a Christmas collection launching just over 2 weeks before the big day is pointless - surely most people have already decided what they're wearing on Christmas Day and the party season is already underway. Even ITS had their Christmas party last weekend. I guess the slow boat from China containing all the tat Jess 'designed' must have been delayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she push her tongue forward against her teeth when she open mouth smiles? It’s bleeping weird. I don’t need to see your sex face, Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she push her tongue forward against her teeth when she open mouth smiles? It’s bleeping weird. I don’t need to see your sex face, Jess.
She's doing that thing where you press your tongue hard against the roof of your mouth to try to eliminate a double chin

• Haha
Not if it's fat causing a double chin
😂😂
It’s like when you ask your partner if your bum looks big or ‘do these jeans make me look fat’? and the they reply ‘no it’s your fat that makes you look fat’!😂
Your comment made me laugh as no matter how hard she presses her tongue to the roof of her mouth she ain’t getting away from the fat on her chin
Her double chin makes her look fat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometime in 2018, I think it was when she was working at Yours Clothing
I didn’t think she ever worked for Yours? I remember her going to buy it and her saying that Yours was pretty much the only shop on the high street she could buy stuff "off the peg".

I didn’t think she ever worked for Yours? I remember her going to buy it and her saying that Yours was pretty much the only shop on the high street she could buy stuff "off the peg".
Poppy worked for Yours ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.