Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's ordered a load of dresses from Asos,which she has no intention of keeping, which won't fit but she will sweat her tits off in anyway, affiliate link and then send the lot back for a full refund. Soo bloody wrong 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So she's ordered a load of dresses from Asos,which she has no intention of keeping, which won't fit but she will sweat her tits off in anyway, affiliate link and then send the lot back for a full refund. Soo bloody wrong 😑
That’s her job don’t you know. Literally her job. Tries on clothes, prances around sweating in them and stretching them. Shares affiliated links to gain money and returns for a full refund/refund prior to Klarna even charging her. It’s laughable but it’s obviously lucrative. Wish it was so easy for me to pay my bills!

Reactions: 9
I actually can't believe she said there's not many black Friday offers, when she's meant to be a fashion influencer! Nike, regatta, new look, look fantastic, actually just about everywhere has offers on but she doesn't say because it doesn't benefit her. She should have checked DFS offers to replace the stinky saggy sofa. Did she get any new flooring for her kitchen after she hinted for it?

Reactions: 9
I actually can't believe she said there's not many black Friday offers, when she's meant to be a fashion influencer! Nike, regatta, new look, look fantastic, actually just about everywhere has offers on but she doesn't say because it doesn't benefit her. She should have checked DFS offers to replace the stinky saggy sofa. Did she get any new flooring for her kitchen after she hinted for it?
To be honest I agreed with her on that one, there aren’t many great offers on this year for Black Friday, I don’t think it was a case of her saying ITS was the only place that had a good deal on. I was the same as her, bought a couple of presents where there was 20% off which happens sporadically throughout the year anyway, there were no huge bargains out there today for me anyway

Reactions: 1
I actually can't believe she said there's not many black Friday offers, when she's meant to be a fashion influencer! Nike, regatta, new look, look fantastic, actually just about everywhere has offers on but she doesn't say because it doesn't mt eebenefit her. She should have checked DFS offers to replace the stinky saggy sofa. Did she get any
flooring for her kitchen after she hinted for it?
She only went on about the 2 brands she is working with, no interest in promoting anything that doesn't benefit her. And nope, her flooring beg didn't work !!

Reactions: 7
Was thinking the same. Only companies worthy of Bf are of course the ones she’s working with. Sounds like there’s another ad coming today. Glad I don’t actually follow her and give her the numbers to continue this charade

Reactions: 3
Simply Be had 40% off everything - i think that's worth a mention by a plus sized insta hun.

Reactions: 21
I think, personally, the reason people say that Black Friday deals weren’t that great because all these stores have had sales previously due to trying to up sales cause of covid etc. People are so used to sales all the time they practically want you to be given them for free for it to be a deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her interior decor is like my Nan’s in the early 80s. That standard lamp and the wicker shelving unit with the rounded top are stand out 80s items. Where can you even buy stuff like that from these days?
Its a nice normal cosy living room, nothing 80s about it…looks like stuff from Next.
would rather that than grey grey and grey with grey or mirrored furniture or crushed Crystal crap 😂😂

Reactions: 20
Its a nice normal cosy living room, nothing 80s about it…looks like stuff from Next.
would rather that than grey grey and grey with grey or mirrored furniture or crushed Crystal crap 😂😂
Glad you said this! I don’t see anything wrong with her decor taste tbh. It’s not setting the world alight but it looks cosy and homely to me.

Also hate all grey and Mirrors etc. We do our own thing in my house I’m sure it’s not to everyone’s taste either but we lobe it and have to live here.

Reactions: 14
Glad you said this! I don’t see anything wrong with her decor taste tbh. It’s not setting the world alight but it looks cosy and homely to me.

Also hate all grey and Mirrors etc. We do our own thing in my house I’m sure it’s not to everyone’s taste either but we lobe it and have to live here.
I always think that too. My friend loves showing off her little seasonal displays she does, she’s so proud of it and I indulge her but it’s completely not my thing and I see it as tat but each to their own. I’m sure people walk in my house and dislike my decor, sofas and colour scheme too. It’s all dark brown.
But I’m also not one for white and grey everything, that to me is so cold and not cosy at all

Reactions: 3
The way she was so out of breath made me feel uncomfortable! She’s so unhealthy sorry but how can just standing there talking make you out of breath? She has a huge health issue here. Which I’d say is far past her working out can fix. She needs a diet overhaul…. Idk if she smokes(does anyone know?) but she sounds like a smoker the way she huffs and heaves! Also completely agree with others on here, there are better pjs on boohoo and ASOS! Sets you can get for £8/£10! Paying £20 for that cheap material is still really expensive in my opinion. Literally that blue set does not look fancy… I think Jess is just easily impressed plus she’s overly trying to convince us to buy them becaus she knows she’ll be getting a big Xmas bonus if it does well! Greedy pig
Yes she smokes !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does she ??? I've never seen any evidence of that and I've followed her for a while..
I remember seeing a picture of her, when she had a little gold sphere shaped metal bag, and I’m sure you could see cigarettes in it, I assume she was going out, so I’ve always assumed she smoked when she drank at least.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.