Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
Well they don’t pay for their gousto . But that expensive chocolate she buys is beyond ridiculous. Urgh her current story’s of her sweating in the kitchen are gross.
The chocolate bars do look amazing, I'd never buy them, I'm too tight, but they do look good.

Reactions: 1
I’m fat and haven’t had a week off since before covid-19! Long story though - that’s the issue with multiple jobs, annual leave never aligns.

I guess for Jess she gets the choice of how much work she wants to do now she’s self employed, she can work full time or part time at it. However, it would be nice to see some higher quality content regardless of how much time she wants to put into this job.

Lucylululu

The Stacey Solomon range is on the George at Asda website now. Jess is in the group shots but the other plus size girl is in all the individual shots

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Pretty sure she was born in 87/88 and I think Darcey is a pedigree and generally the better the pedigree the more the health issues due to years of cross breeding

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
When I got Hello Fresh I thought this won’t feed 2 of us! No wonder she doubles up, once cooked it’s more than enough for 2! So doubling up is just pure greed!
I find Gousto portions are better and more filling that hello fresh ones

I don’t understand either. They don’t appear to have a huge amount of outgoings from what I see in real life and what you see on her page, She doesn’t seem to spend money on lavish things, they have one car. She lives in a relatively cheap house in the cheaper part of the area. Most the clothes she does in hauls she must send back as she never wears them. I think the likes of Callie and Danielle vanier etc get more work as they’re London based. I find them so annoying with their pretentious lifestyles and Jess used to be the normal down to earth geordie lass. Now she lacks any style, her content is shit and she’s just getting bigger. She’s not even funny anymore either. Other than ITs , boohoo crap I don’t see her making a fortune anytime soon. You can’t pay bills on those gifted boxes of crap she gets and ugly headbands 😂
Food. I honestly think she spends a fortune of shit

Em_

VIP Member
I'm in the North West and it was a lot colder today, I was freezing at one point. Jess always seems to be hot, even in the winter.

Em_

VIP Member
I’m with you, I’m fucking boiling as soon as it hits 16 so I genuinely feel like I’m dying at the moment. Please tell me it’s going to end soon and rain for a few weeks ??
I'd love that, no summer would make me so happy. It was nice and grey where I am this morning, but the sun's coming out now 😞

Just a piece of advice🤓
Cold showers in a hot weather will make you sweat more, since the very moment you left the bathroom😂
Lukewarm water progressively coolish is better.
I didn't know that, every day's a school day 😉

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Hasn't she got some starch issue? She was hospitalised for something and I'm sure she said she had to be careful with what she ate?