Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chip1984

VIP Member
I thought Poppy was going there today? Unless she's driving down after work - we know she likes to set off driving at silly times of the day!

Reactions: 1

H AC12

Is it just me or is it just not that hot? Like yeah… it’s warm. But it’s no record breaking super heat wave we’re experiencing. She’s acting like she’s just landed on the sun!
I live in Hebburn. It’s been warm today in the north east but not tropical like Jess is making out. Definitely had warmer days in this past week. I’ve never known anyone be as sweaty as Jess.

Chip1984

VIP Member
My internet dropped out on this 🤣

Good to see she is actually wearing one of the dresses grom yesterday!

Screenshot_20210628-144326_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Would appear only the z lister collections are available in petite, tall sizes. Makes an absolute mockery of Jess saying she was fully involved in the whole process of putting the collection together! The fact nothing fit her 5'5 height was an absolute joke and how she didn't pull ITS up on that during the design process and insist on petite sizing at the very least shows what a sell out she is !
Every picture she shared the maxi skirt looked far too long on everyone, there maxi & it being too long!

Em_

VIP Member
I definitely don’t see much difference in the photos? They look the exact same! Agree with others I also saw it and straight away thought “only thing different is the lighting” it’s all cleverly shot! In darker lighting our “flaws” are accentuated and in lighter they’re washed out and not seen as much! Only to be expected from Jess to upload a half-arsed ad like that. This is the amazing content she left her job to do.

also, omg. She ate calamari, half a chicken, chips + gravy. Does she have a tapeworm or something. That’s definitely not normal... why is she overeating so much? Idk if it’s just me but that seems like a looot of food
Plus it was free, she'll be able to claim it back as an expense.

Fat_Pat

Is it just me or is it just not that hot? Like yeah… it’s warm. But it’s no record breaking super heat wave we’re experiencing. She’s acting like she’s just landed on the sun!
I have thought the same. She is dying and sweating just existing. I used to weigh 11 stone more than I do now and I never sweated just moving around the house in the summer!

Em_

VIP Member
😂 it’s just a dialect thing
Like in Yorkshire we say me instead of my
I'd never even noticed the us thing. I say me, I'm from Manchester but now live in Cheshire and no one says me for my and my daughter got in trouble at school for saying it.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
It’s infuriating when you spend hard earned cash on things and these will promote anything they’re gifted whether they like it or not,
It is and especially with her as she will advertise anything

JesusChristAlmighty

We all know that ITS is cheap imports from
China. Well I went on Shein last night for a pair of
Sunglasses I really like…my friend has them.
When ordering ……it informs you that your order will be delayed to a later date than normal, as.there is delays on flights and ships. . Something to do with logistics. I wonder if Grubby Jess will let us in on this as her collection still hasn’t had a re-stock?! After a quick google. This was on the 9th June 2021.

Attachments

Rvg

VIP Member
What does poppy do for work? I haven’t followed her in ages and when I did she was working as a cook in a school

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
So she arrives at 9.30 pm and leaves the next day by midday?

They can’t have had such an amazing time then …..
Didn't she arrive on Sunday night? Stayed up till 4 talking and then spent the next day together before she left today?

I was wondering though… does she have some form of manager or representation to help her with her new “job” or is she just getting guidance from Poppy/Callie and that’s why she’s becoming so much like them?

• Wow