Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
I just came to say some of the bits actually look nice on some of the pictures of other people she’s put up! Don’t think she’s made for modelling clothes
Would like to see the collection on bigger people though

I love Jess so hate to be remotely mean but why the fuck does she have her own range and it’s all too long for her 🤦‍♂️ I’m a similar shape weight and height to Jess and I would trip clean over most of that stuff at the length she’s wearing it at.
her height would be classed as petite in ‘straight’ sized clothes so why the fuckis her own range not made to suit?! They could bloody adjust it easily.
the quality is clearly shit but that’s in the styles ‘style’ and if they offered me a shit tonne of cash to model polyester with my gunt out I’d do it and spent it at ASOS 🤷🏼‍♀️
Isn't she 5'6? It is not "petite" at all.

Reactions: 2

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Yeah the Gousto meals can be really high in calories if you don’t pick the lower calorie ones. The portions are huge even just for 2 as well - we don’t get them anymore but we used to. Me and my boyfriend can both eat a lot (we can really put it away) and it was even too much for us.

whydowecarehey

I agree ! The gifted the stuff is annoying but unless they show the stuff the freebies will stop rolling in ! What irritates me more is when they say they are not obliged to show the freebies but here's a code for some discount!
The gifted posts really grind me. Can someone start a thread for me please? I’d be interested to read thoughts on this “Instagrammer” “influencer” or whatever she classed herself as. I used to love following her, but it seems to be just gifted item only on her page now. And she has some weird paid partnership with a Welsh shopping centre stDavid’s. How does one get paid to play a game of golf and eat unhealthy food and drink lots of alcohol? I don’t understand it

Inmyainlane

What’s the fat sex story? Btw I’m a size 26, my partner slim but we still have a great sex life!

Em_

VIP Member
Sorry meant Poppy. I can’t see any weightloss with Jess. Sure Poppy definitely could’ve lost more by now but I swear some people are acting like she hasn’t lost anything at all, I personally think it’s quite clear she has. I guess everyone’s journey is different.

not defending her though I can’t stand her 😂
I am biased as I despise Poppy, but yeah she's lost weight, bit I'd say she's gone down from the size 30's into the high 20's.