Jessontheplussize #12 Working 12-2 what a way to make a living. It’s all gunt not hidden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine every conversation you had dropping in how much you’re sweating/have sweated, rank 🥴🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
B46A43D0-F5CB-412C-9015-B5EE32B890E4.jpeg
That outfit makes her look like an overgrown toddler!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Recap.
*jess quit her part time job
*jess got her own its collection
*jess now sweats 24/7 and does duck all else

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 640682That outfit makes her look like an overgrown toddler!
I mean there's unflattering and then there's this. It's next level bad. It looks 2 sizes too small and definitely looks like a toddler. They always seem to do her dirty, making her sit down which enhances the gunt and shooting from below. Doesn't really sell the plus end of their range

Reactions: 9
Now she’s a full time influencer she really needs to work on her hygiene. I don’t mean it horribly but she constantly looks dirty, her hairs dirty, her skins greasy. Shen then just puts make up on top.

Reactions: 11
The difference in the right clothes (yesterday's dresses) and this today 😔 I honestly feel sad. Its like they're trying to make her look bigger to be more "inclusive"

Reactions: 5
The difference in the right clothes (yesterday's dresses) and this today 😔 I honestly feel sad. Its like they're trying to make her look bigger to be more "inclusive"
I think all this demonstrates is that in the style pays lip service to plus size clothing without thinking what suits a plus size body.

Reactions: 12
Recap: Jess now has the life of a slobby overgrown teenager because she quit her job to be an influencer,she’s now going to sleep at 4am and waking up at 11am, sometimes later. Getting nothing done, slobbing out and falling back on the tit she promises her followers

Dreadful. When she worked at the bank she’d always wake up earlyish and she’d have a routine! Now you can tell it’s gone to tit and she’s waking up late, she seems really lethargic probably because she’s sleeping the day away. Can’t see this ending well for her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.