Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Going on a zoom meeting for matrix hair products and baking some brownies! Wow what a business woman / model!

Reactions: 1

Inmyainlane

It wasn’t really a story. Jess was talking about how she was doing a PT session and whatever they were doing resistance wise her tits kept hitting her chin (I think that’s what she said) and she made a joke that it sounded like fat sex.
Ah yes, I remember that. Thanks I thought she’s been speaking about her and wee Paul!

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Jess or poppy? I think both of them have lost weight but poppy should have lost a lot more by now
Sorry meant Poppy. I can’t see any weightloss with Jess. Sure Poppy definitely could’ve lost more by now but I swear some people are acting like she hasn’t lost anything at all, I personally think it’s quite clear she has. I guess everyone’s journey is different.

not defending her though I can’t stand her 😂

Tastygirl

VIP Member
On her stories the video she's shared the malasma is real dark on her forehead. I think maybe it is better can't say I've seen it that bad for a while 🤷🏼‍♀️

rhc92

Chatty Member
Which ones? I want the pink polka dot one, but they didn't have my size in
The floral midi with the sweetheart neckline and the navy maxi dress, the pink one was nice but I don't like smocks on myself.

Aliceinw0nderland

I purposely didnt watch the sweaty videos yesterday and judging by these comments I'm glad.
Did anyone see the woman in the jess x its jumpsuit?
"As a 6 foot woman" and shes happy they fit length ways
Great for her... but that's the standard general length 😂
All clothes are on sale too, and STILL can't find the pink dress. And most things only available in 16 / 18

Romy

VIP Member
Back at the only other restaurant she ventures to 😂
Doesn't look very attractive (the food)

With a plate loaded with yet more carbs lolz. Don’t get me wrong I love carbs, I had pasta for lunch and it was delicious. But I don’t have that ALL the blooming time. Jess’ diet seems so overly carb based and loaded with oil. All that oil will only end up in her arteries and heart. I’ve never seen her once eating a nice healthy grilled chicken with salad and never once seen her trying to eat veggies. It’s always beige food. No wonder she is so unhealthy and out of breath.
Beige food🤣🤣🤣

Em_

VIP Member
Her ' collection ' reduced but no fear she's having very important secret meeting in Manchester today...can't tell us yet...I can't contain myself 🤪.
She's not mentioned it's reduced in price?
( Everytime she speaks of her " collection " does anyone else think of House of Elliott?? Showing my age but a great programme!
I used to love that show

larabrn

Tell me your secrets coz I’m fucking melting 😂😂😂💦💧💦
Ahhh I’m sorry! Okay maybe I was a bit too harsh on Jess. 😳 My husband is from a hot country, it’s often 40°+ when we visit and that’s when I’m useless… Far too hot!

I open the windows front and back as soon as I wake up to get a draft going for when I’m getting ready, take a cold-ish shower, and I try to wear light, natural materials. I’d probably die in those shiny polyester plisse trousers Jess had on today. They looked nice on her but [probably] very sweaty. I don’t know about the brand Jess advertises but I use an anti-chafing balm that’s made for runners (BodyGlide) and it genuinely works. I’ve been buying it for years and use it all the time in the summer so I can wear nice loose dresses/skirts.

Jogging/walking pooch is horrible admittedly, I drive to the coast and pray for some wind. Lunch is absolute minimal cooking. Today I blitzed some basil, cheese, garlic, walnuts and oil to make fresh pesto and made pesto pasta in about 10 minutes 😂 Cannot stand multiple hobs + oven being on!

Attachments

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
That’s what all iconic ads are. Nobody uses them unless they’ve been sent them, it’s all the same script they all use.
She's the 3rd influencer I've seen with these iconic freebies ...I'm sure Callie Thorpe, who always looks grubby, will be the next one to be raving about them very soon 🙄