Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think the question ‘Has Jess ever influenced you to buy anything” is a great one.

I’ll admit to trying the Bumble& Bumble invisible hair oil after seeing it on her stories and also tried the Body Shop face cleansing butter. Thought both were ok but a little pricey for what they were and also, somewhat ironically, made my skin and hair greasy if not used in tiny amounts.

Anyone else tried anything solely based on Jess?

Reactions: 2

Romy

VIP Member
Potatoes skins are a starter yeah But I’d not have a whole pizza after!

She deffo needs a fab or some AC in that room, she’s constantly sweating!!
I only know "patatas bravas" in Spain as a tapa.
Never saw that in an Italian place.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Gousto boxes aren’t for lazy people or people with not much time on their hands, it’s to do with minimising food waste. We have Hello Fresh, even tho my husband only works part time. The amount of food we used to throw away was unbelievable, we chuck barely anything now.
Same here. We waste absolutely nothing now and eat great food

I’m a right greedy bastard at times but even I wouldn’t slice that brownie into pieces as massive as that

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I like that Jess enjoys her food. I do too and there’s nothing worse- online or in real life- than people calling food “bad” or “naughty” as they eat a teaspoon of cream or something. I know some people naturally don’t eat a lot and don’t think much about food, I’m not talking about them, rather judgey nobs who make a massive point about it. No one wants to watch that. However, Jess’s account might as well be a feeder account now. She could get big money charging people to watch her eat that brownie.
I’m so so soo on the fence about this. Technically Speaking there are foods that are actually bad and naughty for you. Artery clogging foods that can kill you. MOST people and I use the term loosely indulge in these foods every so often which long term, wont harm you. However our Jess indulges every day. Every day it’s either a sugary item, a beige item or a drink that contains both. The way Jess views food reminds me of the way I used to think about food and I can tell you now that it’s absolutely not healthy

So how long do we think she’s going to say she's been awake for this morning? I'm going with " hi guys, I've been up since 5 catching up on messages !" 🤥

Oops edited to add ....Happy Thursday! Is it Thursday? I've been soo busy doing naff all I've forgotten the day ...cue zoom in on sweaty face and insincere laugh !!!
It’ll be lunchtime before any sight or sound of her and then it’ll be “I’ve been up for hours doing admin” etc etc. Except… she literally reaches for Instagram before anything and straight after every thing. There’s no way if she was up and about earlier in the morning she wouldn’t document it

JesusChristAlmighty

I have used the same clinic for a few years. She counts my forehead as one area.
Before booking ask them if they class your forehead as one area. It’s only a tiny bit here and there. I think I get 1.1ml syringe to use up each time. Then I go back 2/3 weeks later for free top up The top up if needed is aftercare.
It’s not a stupid question at all x

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
21st July for a restock ...6 weeks !! Seriously?! How come SS restock was done within 2 weeks but hers is taking 6 weeks ?! Something doesn't add up ....👃🐂💩

Aliceinw0nderland

She did look a lot better than in those SS dresses the other day, but I find it hard to believe she’s a 24. If she is why did she order one of the dresses in a 26/28?
Because ... like she said they came in 22-24 or 26-28 so she bought one of each in either dress (the spotty & the other one that style) and the 26-28 is blatantly too big.
One of the things I hate about yours. I'm a 24-26 too do it's a pain in the arse. Along with the prices 🙄

Asos also sell yours if anyone's interested but only the denim dress is on there from what I can see

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Surely she is trolling us with all those minging sweaty stories.

Re the zoom call, maybe it was with fabletics and maybe then it is ok for her to be a sweaty mess and she's testing their fitness clothes but if it were me, I'd at least use a towel to get rid of the drips.

She's proper grossing me out at the moment 🤢
If that's the case surely she's testing the fit not how much they make you sweat !! 🥴

Watched her stories tonight. Thanks for the heads up about her #ad parcel as I made sure I skipped right trough that. I refuse to give her views.
Guys she’s finished her boooooook. I hate how she says booooooook ( and many other words , mirrow, grummar) you know the book that has pages and you have to turn them in being able to read them. Not a great advert for her readly plug is it. Every single ad with her is a big fat lie and just many grabbing greediness
Not that I wish to be sticking up for her but readly is a magazine subscription.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I have no clue how that is apparently taking the mick 🤣 I just think it’s very clear from looking at her she’s a mash up of a variety of dogs.

For others, did Jess say if they found out what was wrong with her?
Not really as apparently D'Arcy was fine once they arrived at the vets ! She does have meds for her but didn't say what for ...and D'Arcy did give a little cough as Jess was filming her ...but looked fine tbh chasing her Teddy! I love my furry children lots but I have learnt that sometimes it's a good idea to give them 24 hours before you go to the vets with them...more than once I've gotten stung by a vets bill and mine have been perfectly fine after 24hrs and sleeping whatever it was off ! ...just my experience!

No mention of D'Arcy in her stories from her bed this morning??

Aliceinw0nderland

I like the first 2, not the navy one, my mother likes the gingham... she needs to pre record cause its taking too long and she's talking too much shit. I got stuff to do 😂

Annie65

VIP Member
Apparently she’s been up for 2 hours, anyone else thinking that’s utter bullshite? She looks like she just rolled out of bed, she’s obviously going to be having plenty lay ins now oh god her health is definitely going to go downhill she’ll be so lazy now and won’t be able to resist scoffing herself everyday. Can’t get over her actually thinking we believe her when she says “been up two hours” it’s like can she not see she literally still has bed head and a swollen face like she’s just got up. This woman is turning into more of a joke everyday. Also my god her heavy breathing when she cut that massive slice of brownie🤮
View attachment 609733

“Been up for two hours now” 😷
View attachment 609738
The only reason she ever says, I’ve been op two hours is to convince everyone else as she knows she’s lying and we can tell she still has a bed head, which makes my stomach churn 🤢

Em_

VIP Member
All quiet on the Jess front so far. What do you all reckon, still in bed? Or has she been reading here and will present to us later with washed hair and make up? 🤔
In bed or she'll come in later and say she's done something really exciting today and she'll announce it in so many days

Reactions: 1