Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bunnyhop15

Why does the photographer insist on taking photos from the floor? Surely that’s not a good angle for anyone. No matter what size you are you’re always going to have a double chin looking down at a camera. Or maybe that’s just me 🙄

Reactions: 13

whydowecarehey

That would be me! She blocked me for asking about COVID precautions at her ITS shoot.
I got blocked by @perks_of_being_laura on the weekend. She went on “holiday” with 5 of her friends. Clearly all different households, carSharing, no masks, no social distancing. What is wrong with these idiots.
does covid not apply to these so called “Instagram influencers”
I saw Laura and Jess at curve fashion festival a few years ago… neither of them spoke to me even though I spoke to them both. I then saw them having a pic taken together on the pinkclove stand. They’re fake as fuck. These people are not nice people. It’s all fakery for Instagram to see what they can get for free next.
I really wish someone would start a thread for me on Laura, it won’t let me cause I’m new. You guys are missing out on a right shit show! Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
Seriously, Jess. Take a minute. Cool off. Grab a towel and pat yourself down if you really feel the need to grab your phone and record a story for insta right then and there. She has sweat running off her chin down her tits as she talks. Like what's the rush. Just go and fucking shower woman!! I don't get what's so desperately urgent that she has to film herself right then and there 🤢

Attachments

• Heart

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
HAS NOT GOT TIME 😂😂 ffs just get some wipes takes 1 min max, better than that sliding all down your face

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Omgggg I couldn’t go and put other clothes on after sweating like that and actually go somewhere 🤯😵

Chip1984

VIP Member
I really like a couple of those dresses but I am reluctant to line the pockets of Stacey Soloman 🙄

• Heart

Chip1984

VIP Member
The thing is the longer she is a “full time influencer”, the more weight she will pile on. Then she will find it hard to get a job because people will look at her and think “lazy and loads of sick days”. Unfair but true
That's not fair. Not all fat people are lazy and take loads of sick days.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
The way she was so out of breath when walking to her “grummas” was quite frankly disgusting to hear and imagine how much strain is on her heart if she can’t even walk her dog up the road without struggling

Also guys don’t believe it, they never run out of stock they probably just only put a small number of items on the website so that when it sold out it would generate more hype because people always want something more when they’ve felt they’ve missed out!

• Heart

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
God this whole orchestrated ITS ‘launch and sell out’ is getting on my nerves. Even worse when the influencers are in on it, deceiving the very people that put them there. Horrible.

I wonder if she anticipated losing some of her following/respect? Guess the ££ outweighs it for them.

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
When I tell you I fucking ran here after that reel. Instacunt in full swing now

Sickly Sweet Positivity - ✔
New Post Begs on Stories - ✔
HAIIIII GUYS - ✔
Embarrassing yourself for a few likes gyrating your gunt about - ✔

• Haha

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I was cringing when she mentioned about how she spoke to him! 😬 he seemed genuinely concerned and she was so upset about a phone that she told him to get out, maybe he could have helped? Eugh, she’s so rude.

I do find it mildly funny if her phone has broken now that she’s a full time instahun! 😂😂

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
So how long do we think she’s going to say she's been awake for this morning? I'm going with " hi guys, I've been up since 5 catching up on messages !" 🤥

Oops edited to add ....Happy Thursday! Is it Thursday? I've been soo busy doing naff all I've forgotten the day ...cue zoom in on sweaty face and insincere laugh !!!

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Jessontheplussize #12: the names Jess, I’m a slobby greedy mess, I’m a shit influencer I confess! Excuse me while I roll out of bed!

• Haha