Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhh I really liked her but I don't know how this is a full time jobbbb.

Also this pointing at text boxes in Instagram videos is so bleeping tedious and a bit patronising. duck offfff.
It's just the beginning. She's enjoying herself. I think she will have to put more effort if she wants her career to last, but who knows😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched her everyday light makeup routine. Lordy if that’s classed as a light makeup look god knows what her ‘normal’ makeup routine looks like 😳 I’ve never seen someone use cheek and lip tint on their nose before, it looked like sun burn. Not a good look.

She really isn’t an advert for that nail salon, her toes looks bloody awful

Reactions: 12
About that reel, all I’m gonna say is : good god, what the eff????

So yst she was sad and wanted to cry and today it’s over the top happiness, sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. How fake can you get? Seriously

Also: last night was a chilled out night.
Jess hunny. Every night is a chilled out night for you cause you don’t have to plan for a working day.

Bore off you twit

Reactions: 7
The nails 😱
Wasn't she gifted a gel nel.kit that's really expensive over lockdown?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen the Stacey Solomon collection IRL in Asda and the quality is shocking, the material is so thin! No doubt Jess’ collection is much the same

Reactions: 8
Did you see her feet and ankles. She has a degree of heart failure , they are seriously swollen! That dancing also. I felt embarrassed for her, thrusting her fat twit. She isn’t right in the head. It is actually becoming very embarrassing. I honestly fear for her going forward

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
About that reel, all I’m gonna say is : good god, what the eff????

So yst she was sad and wanted to cry and today it’s over the top happiness, sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. How fake can you get? Seriously

Also: last night was a chilled out night.
Jess hunny. Every night is a chilled out night for you cause you don’t have to plan for a working day.

Bore off you twit
Now that insta is her job she can’t afford to go quiet or go missing when she feels down cause she knows it’ll affect her engagement and lord knows she doesn’t want that! The false over the top positivity was sickening lol, what an absolutely embarrassing moment for her. So tempted to message her and tell her how embarrassed I am but I really don’t want to get blocked cause I enjoy watching her tit show it entertains me😂

I just watched some of her old haul highlights and I really miss them. Maybe it's because it's summer and everything is floral/shirred/like a sack but I've just watched an old ASOS haul where everything looked great on her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.