Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of her gousto meals are *fairly* healthy tho. They have plenty of veg and salad etc.
I haven’t seen her posting her usual gousto meals but even that is a sign of how lazy she is. She’d rather pay for a box of ingredients than go Tesco/Asda and buy them separately? I understand the hype behind gousto if you’re a busy person with an actual job + life but Jess has so much time on her hands it’s unreal. Even when she was working it was only 2/3 days a week, she lounges about at home most the day and lays around in her grubby sweaty clothes. I don’t see why she has to rely on gousto boxes. In my opinion it’s just really lazy of her when she isn’t exactly the busiest most active person especially not now she’s a full time “shitfluencer”

Reactions: 5
I haven’t seen her posting her usual gousto meals but even that is a sign of how lazy she is. She’d rather pay for a box of ingredients than go Tesco/Asda and buy them separately? I understand the hype behind gousto if you’re a busy person with an actual job + life but Jess has so much time on her hands it’s unreal. Even when she was working it was only 2/3 days a week, she lounges about at home most the day and lays around in her grubby sweaty clothes. I don’t see why she has to rely on gousto boxes. In my opinion it’s just really lazy of her when she isn’t exactly the busiest most active person especially not now she’s a full time “shitfluencer”
She relies on Gousto because she doesn’t have to pay for it thanks to people using her code!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
When I got Hello Fresh I thought this won’t feed 2 of us! No wonder she doubles up, once cooked it’s more than enough for 2! So doubling up is just pure greed!
Yeah Ive had before and it didn’t look much but I was always full after mine,

All of her gousto meals are *fairly* healthy tho. They have plenty of veg and salad etc.
I've had gousto & hello fresh boxes before. Stopped getting them as alot of the meals are actually very high in calories. Both have lower calorie options but if you are not paying attention and just pick what you like the look of it's not unusual for 1 portion to be over 900 calories.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yea but usually she has meals for 4 - for 2 of them and adds garlic bread smothered in cheese! I know we’ve all been a bit greedy on occasions but not every meal (and post it on the gram for the world to see!)

Yeah the Gousto meals can be really high in calories if you don’t pick the lower calorie ones. The portions are huge even just for 2 as well - we don’t get them anymore but we used to. Me and my boyfriend can both eat a lot (we can really put it away) and it was even too much for us.

Reactions: 2
Last time calories were mentioned on this thread people got a bit upset 🤣 I understand that talking calories can trigger some people but I find counting calories a really good way to track how I’m eating. If I’m not careful I can easily eat 2000-4000 calories a day.

So just imagine how many Jess is consuming on a day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last time calories were mentioned on this thread people got a bit upset 🤣 I understand that talking calories can trigger some people but I find counting calories a really good way to track how I’m eating. If I’m not careful I can easily eat 2000-4000 calories a day.

Totally agree with how easy it is to consume loads of hidden calories. Even all the sugar laden drinks etc she has. Her occasional workouts won’t be doing much when she eats a meal for 2 to herself. Telling you now she won’t fit in her own clothing range in 3 months.

Reactions: 4

Same for me - I’ve been calorie counting for a few weeks now and it has been an eye opener!

I still don't understand why she would give up a stable job, why not take a career break for a period of time then return to her job? 🤷‍♀️ That being said I'm unsure if you can take on other paid work if you have a break, but that still would have been a better option.

Reactions: 6
I still don't understand why she would give up a stable job, why not take a career break for a period of time then return to her job? 🤷‍♀️ That being said I'm unsure if you can take on other paid work if you have a break, but that still would have been a better option.
I assume she thought she’d get a lot more work now that she has her own “collection” but I highly doubt it tbh. She’s a slob and very very lazy + greedy. I feel as though this will be a huge mistake and her health will go even more downhill from here. She’s absolutely huge right now imagine how much bigger she will get. When you’re in your home everyday it’s easier to let go and eat everything in sight!

I don’t understand either. They don’t appear to have a huge amount of outgoings from what I see in real life and what you see on her page, She doesn’t seem to spend money on lavish things, they have one car. She lives in a relatively cheap house in the cheaper part of the area. Most the clothes she does in hauls she must send back as she never wears them. I think the likes of Callie and Danielle vanier etc get more work as they’re London based. I find them so annoying with their pretentious lifestyles and Jess used to be the normal down to earth geordie lass. Now she lacks any style, her content is tit and she’s just getting bigger. She’s not even funny anymore either. Other than ITs , boohoo crap I don’t see her making a fortune anytime soon. You can’t pay bills on those gifted boxes of crap she gets and ugly headbands 😂

Reactions: 7
I reckon she'll be back working part time by Christmas.

• Wow
I reckon she'll be back working part time by Christmas.
I know it sounds like we want her to fail and I genuinely don’t. It just astounds me that she can give up an ok job after one colab. Maybe she does have more in the pipe line . If so I’ll eat my words. I can’t believe she’s been out for a few meals and driven to Manchester and back since she quit her job yet not replied to people’s messages.

Reactions: 2
Going on a zoom meeting for matrix hair products and baking some brownies! Wow what a business woman / model!

Reactions: 1
I know it sounds like we want her to fail and I genuinely don’t. It just astounds me that she can give up an ok job after one colab. Maybe she does have more in the pipe line . If so I’ll eat my words. I can’t believe she’s been out for a few meals and driven to Manchester and back since she quit her job yet not replied to people’s messages.
I don't want her to fail, although if she carries in as she is doing and turns into Callie, then I admit that I'd want it to go wrong for her. I think she needs to motivate herself and start making more of an effort and providing enjoyable content, she could actually do well, if she put the effort in.
Having said all that, I'd love it if we didn't have any influencers and I can't wait for the day that they aren't a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't want her to fail, although if she carries in as she is doing and turns into Callie, then I admit that I'd want it to go wrong for her. I think she needs to motivate herself and start making more of an effort and providing enjoyable content, she could actually do well, if she put the effort in.
Having said all that, I'd love it if we didn't have any influencers and I can't wait for the day that they aren't a thing.
Totally agree this influencer life as a career Is ridiculous. It infuriates me the gifting of things when everyone else’s has to pay. Jess really doesn’t “sell “ or “influence “ me to buy anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.