Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done a workout with make up on and showed just how sweaty she was, then edited a video and is now cooking dinner…and still hasn’t had a shower?!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but the sheer audictity she has sitting there doing a make-up story is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
She's absolutely bogging. Just put the phone down and go and shower you mucky cow. Claiming she didn't have time to wipe it off but there was 2hrs in between her makeup stories eating the ice lolly and the post work out sweat fest 🤨
She has so much highlighter on she looks like the tin man and between that, the grease and the sweat it's not a good look. Wonder if its too late for her to beg Natwest for her old job back?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair that would be light makeup for me. I don't cake it on, but I always wear eyeshadow, winged liner and red lipstick. If someone saw me in nude lipstick and no eyeliner I dunno if they'd recognise it.

All that said, I wouldn't exercise in it 😂.

Also highlighter picks up every imperfection and bit of texture even on smooth skin. Why she uses so much is a bit mind boggling.

Reactions: 5
What’s the fat sex story? Btw I’m a size 26, my partner slim but we still have a great sex life!
It wasn’t really a story. Jess was talking about how she was doing a PT session and whatever they were doing resistance wise her tits kept hitting her chin (I think that’s what she said) and she made a joke that it sounded like fat sex.

Reactions: 3
It wasn’t really a story. Jess was talking about how she was doing a PT session and whatever they were doing resistance wise her tits kept hitting her chin (I think that’s what she said) and she made a joke that it sounded like fat sex.
Ah yes, I remember that. Thanks I thought she’s been speaking about her and wee Paul!

Reactions: 1
2 hours from work out... to editing a video... to cooking tea... to make another story... and still no shower?
When I lost weight (4 stone) and was exercising a lot, id notice a difference sweating wise wirh what I ate the day before. If I ate good - fruit veg etc. I'd hardly sweat (and I'm a sweater - not as bad as Jess, but still I sweat a lot from my head / face) if I had tit to eat the night before- take away chips grease etc. Id sweat like a mofo.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210617-021608_Gallery.jpg

Asked her why her mate ( poppy ) didn't have a belt on and just saw im blocked lolololol

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The real Jess gets quite bitchy when she wants to!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 621085

Asked her why her mate ( poppy ) didn't have a belt on and just saw im blocked lolololol
I think she's blocked someone in here before for asking a question. That shows her in a bad light, why block you for asking that? She is becoming a bit of a twit since she started becoming a full time influencer

Reactions: 11
Jess is actually so disgusting🤢 working out with makeup on is the worst thing you could do it’ll clog up your pores and overall is just not good because you’ll be sweating and your pores will be open and all that makeup will seep into your pores and that’ll just cause lots of spots and grease and blemishes to appear. She has absolutely zero idea about hygiene or how to take care of herself. She’s literally a shambles. Also I don’t get why she blocked the person above? Reminds me of the time when Danielle Vanier blocked my best friend because she asked where to get lightbulbs from and my mate said “they sell them at Asda” she got sent a catty message from Danielle then a few days after got blocked 😂 honestly these influencers are so stuck up their own arses

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she think we all want to see her greasy face close up, huffing and puffing close up because she’s done a bit of resistance bands? It’s the same as those pricks who post their run routes every day - like a “look at me! I’m exercising” please stop with the sweat stories - no one wants this.

you can’t out train a bad diet Jess.

Reactions: 9
Why does she think we all want to see her greasy face close up, huffing and puffing close up because she’s done a bit of resistance bands? It’s the same as those pricks who post their run routes every day - like a “look at me! I’m exercising” please stop with the sweat stories - no one wants this.

you can’t out train a bad diet Jess.
I think it's proof that's she exercises. If she did her workout, showered, changed and then posted (or even posted in exercise gear but not sweating her tits off) people would say she's lying about ever working out because she's fat and obviously fat people never move. She probably can't win in that respect.

Reactions: 10
I think it's proof that's she exercises. If she did her workout, showered, changed and then posted (or even posted in exercise gear but not sweating her tits off) people would say she's lying about ever working out because she's fat and obviously fat people never move. She probably can't win in that respect.
The close ups are unnecessary though. She can show a bit of her exercises if she wants and then say, I am going to shower!! And reappear clean.

Reactions: 8
The close ups are unnecessary though. She can show a bit of her exercises if she wants and then say, I am going to shower!! And reappear clean.
True. Not convinced I need to see anyone's face that close up. Not even my own!

Reactions: 6
She’s the guest for Callies tit fraud group? Haha
Imagine being ripped off in the first place by Callie and the angry woman and receiving a talk by Jess. I hope these people start cancelling their membership.
I wonder how much she's been paid to do this?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.